ForumsQuestionsWay to save view for home, work?

Way to save view for home, work?
betsys

Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to save my views so that when I'm at work, I'm seeing my list of work categories and tasks, and at home I'm seeing the home list? Maybe this is a feature request rather than a question. My day starts with opening ToodleDO and changing my categories and sort fields, every day...

thanks Betsy
(huge fan)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
ryaske

Posted: Jun 28, 2011
+1 upvote to wanting this feature as well.

"Ultimate To-do List" on android has EXCELLENT functions for "My Views", with a lot of filter capability.

I highly recommend Toodledo research and then leverage very similar logic/ability in their system, if/when it comes (PLEASE)

Looking forward to having saved views. Until then I'll use my andriod view. I just type in a few keywords in the toodledo do search box to find/edit the tasks I want. Clunky, but no other choice currently (not wasting time creating/changing filters constantly, thats for sure).

I really wish toodledo's "upcoming feature mystery" policy wasnt the way it is. It's very disappointing to receive that^ answer that isn't one each time :(
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.