ForumsQuestionsCan't check complete box in Firefox

Can't check complete box in Firefox
rmwade55

Posted: Mar 30, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I found a thread on this subject that was closed last year due to age, but it didn't include an answer that works for me. It suggested restarting Firefox. Restarting Firefox, even restarting the computer, makes no difference.

I'm using Firefox 4, and just yesterday I could no longer check completed boxes. I also found when I went to the ToodleDo forum that I couldn't post a new message (I'm posting this in Chrome).

Any ideas about why this could be happening?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2011
It sounds like Firefox has stopped running Javascript. The fact that Chrome works means that it is Firefox and not our website or your computer even. You may have a Firefox addon that is causing a conflict. Try disabling your addons and see if that helps.
Rahul Patwari

Posted: Apr 14, 2011
I'm having the same problem with firefox for mac. It had worked well, and even after disabling all add ons, it's still not working.

Oddly, I can't even press the "Post Reply" button to answer this (I had to switch over to Safari).

Saw the same thread over at the Mozilla site.

Don't know if that helps.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 14, 2011
It means that Firefox stopped running Javascript, which is how interactive websites like Toodledo work. Restarting Firefox may help. You can also look in the "Error Console" from the tools menu to see if there are any errors being reported.
Rahul Patwari

Posted: Apr 29, 2011
It wasn't javascript, but I did fix it by clearing the cache (Shift + Refresh Button).

Seems that my wikipedia pages also lost their CSS formatting. A search for how to fix that gave me the above answer, which also fixed my toodledo problem.

See if that works for you, too, rmwade55.

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.