ForumsQuestionsSharing Tasks - how long before we can share???

Sharing Tasks - how long before we can share???
belindagardon

Posted: Mar 31, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Have been using toodledo for a while now, and trying to get my husband on board.

What we want to be able to do is have our own tasks and joint tasks that either of us can work on and edit, so we know where we are up to with different tasks. Would be great if joint and personal task could be all intergrated into the task list.

We both use the iphone app version.

Am trying the Pro trial - but it doesn't seem to be doing what we need.

If you can get the collaboration working properly you will def have two more Pro customers - and we will tell all of our friends how good it is too!!!

Would love to know if this is on the horizion at all!!!!
PeterW 

Posted by belindagardon:
If you can get the collaboration working properly you will def have two more Pro customers - and we will tell all of our friends how good it is too!!!

Would love to know if this is on the horizion at all!!!!

There are a lot of enhancement requests on the horizon (Toodledo said over 1,500 just recently). The question is more about how far away the horizon is. :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, improvements to collaboration is on our to-do list.
belindagardon

Posted: Apr 01, 2011
Will cross my fingers that it is an Importance Level 10 task and not too far off!!!! :)) he he

This message was edited Apr 01, 2011.
JCarl

Posted: Apr 01, 2011
I will second the hope it is high on the list as current features are very difficult to use in corporate enviroment.Need to assign to multiple people and retain assignments on Me list
Ticao

Posted: May 05, 2011
Hi,

I really like to use Toodledo, but is really important to me to share tasks in the way Belina described.
Toodledo said that this improvement is in your To-Do list in a similar request posted in 2009!
I really want to know if this will be possible in a near future. Otherwise I ll be forced to go back to RTM even not wanting to.

Thanks,

Tiago
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 05, 2011
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
idk HDA

Posted: May 15, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
A husband/wife (or whole family) system sounds really neat.
I've just come over from 43things to try this out.
One of the things I will really miss is giving & getting "cheers" from other people who think my goals or progress is admirable.
I really hope this is possible here now, or in the near future!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.