ForumsQuestionsOrder within a priority

Order within a priority
Glassfinder

Posted: Dec 11, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I have finally migrated from Ascend97 (Franklin Covey) and love this app. Its very clean on the PC and reasonable interface on my iphone using the $4 app. There is one thing I am trying to do that was part of my previous s/w. That is to order tasks withing a priority. So, on my pc screen I have aay 8 tasks in "top" priority but they show in random order. Even within a priority there are items with higher urgency than others and I would like to show that order. Ideally, to drag a task from within a priority to a new position would be perfect. Has anyone figured a way to change the order within a priority?

Thanks in advance for any reponse. Larry
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Hi Larry,

Toodledo does not support manual resorting, but we do have up to three levels of sorting, so you can sort by priority, and then within each priority you can sort by due-date, and then within the same priority and due-date you can sort by something else. You can access this by clicking on the "sort" link in the toolbar at the top of your list.

Hope that helps.
Glassfinder

That did help. I don't use goals so I created single letter alpha goals that I can sort on to provide order within a priority. Now as I fine tune my methodology, a couple quick follow ons:

1) The iphone version does not have goals so I am using the web brower even though I paid for the app. Any update coming for the iphone that includes goals?

2) It would be nice to sort on a field without having to display it. As an example I sort first on priority, but I don't need to see it redundantly displayed on every line. But to sort on it, I have to display it.

Love, love, love this app. Larry
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Our iPhone app definitely has full support for goals. You may just have them hidden. Tap on "Settings" and then "Fields Used" and you can turn the goal field on.

Hope that helps.
kellyholcomb Post deleted
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.