ForumsQuestionsdiscounts for multiple accounts

discounts for multiple accounts
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 21, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am confused the discount for getting 3 other to sign up. I am pro. I have several co-workers who are already on free. I would like to get the discount to get them to sign up for pro. But it seems like a lot of hoops to jump through.

If you are going to offer a discount like this, can we make it easier? i am sure many companies would appreciate it.

Would really be great if there was some sort of corporate management for TD accounts also. Where I could control it for my staff.

You have a great product but some easier corporate features would probably sell you more licenses. Like, I'm just waiting to upgrade some of my staff, but you have to go into all their accounts and they don't have access to our paypal etc. etc. etc. So, you'd of had my money sooner if it was easier...

Thanks,

--Randy Starkey
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 21, 2011
We plan to make it easier for corporations to setup multiple accounts. This is planned for a future update. Right now, you will have to use our "Gift subscription" option to upgrade each employee. If you do it this way, you don't need access to their account, nor do you need to give them access to the company PayPal account.

At this time we do not have discounts for bulk purchases.
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 23, 2011
I'll re-read the gift subscription, but it seems it won't work for an existing account. I'll go re-read.
Pastor Randy

OK. I re-read the gift subscription page. It appears i have to send them a link and they have to upgrade to pro. But to do that they need the company paypal. Can't do that.

So what am I missing?

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You do not need to send them a link to make a gift subscription. Go to the purchase page as if you were buying it for yourself. Before clicking on the PayPal or Google Checkout buttons, look for the box labeled "Gift Subscriptions". Put the other person's email address in here and it will allow you to purchase a subscription for them. You dont need their password and they dont need your paypal account.

Hope that helps.
Pastor Randy

Ah. OK. Didn't see that info on the explanation page. Thanks.
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 25, 2011
OK. I bought gift subscriptions for 3 of my staff. They all were using free accounts. What should I do now to get credit for those? Is it automatic?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 26, 2011
Their purchases should have been automatically credited to their account. If they have not, please have them create a support ticket and we will look into it.
Pastor Randy

I think I said that wrong. How do those subs get credited to me for the one free for 3 gifts? Thanks,
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If those three people created their accounts using your referral code, then your referral bonus is automatic.

http://www.toodledo.com/referal.php

You can check you referral status on the above page.
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 29, 2011
Now I'm totally confused. I think I did what you told me. They had free accounts already. I had a Pro account already. I simply upgraded all 3 to Pro using the directions you gave me. Did the gift thing. Their email and our company Paypal. As I mentioned they already had free accounts, so there was nothing for them to create. So I'm lost :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If they already had an account, then there is no referral bonus. The referral bonus to for people that you introduce to Toodledo. Please read the above link for all the details.
Pastor Randy

In reading the referral, I think what has happened is we were talking about discounts and multiple accounts in the same thread. If you read our first two messages there was nothing there about referral, only the gift subscriptions. I mentioned they already had free accounts. So I didn't know that. I guess I could have had them export their tasks and delete their account and setup a new on by referral, but I didn't realize that.

The bottom line is these are people I'm bringing to TD, and I have more. I of course want any discount I can get haha.

So, what should I do to fix this? I've upgraded all of them to Pro now already.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket so that we can look into this.
J. Woodfin

Posted: Apr 02, 2012
If I was referred by someone but didn't use their link to create my account, where would I go to put their email in so they get credit. Today is the last day for them to get credit. Thank you for your prompt attention.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 03, 2012
If you did not use the link, there is a window of time when you can still give them credit. You can enter their account to give them credit by going to your account settings. If the time has not expired, then there will be a space in there to give them credit.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.