ForumsQuestionsmobile app: two accounts

mobile app: two accounts
greginfla_

Posted: May 28, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
still working on my family chore program. I have decided to have one account for shared task. I will have my main account and will share to the family shared account.

But the other family member may want their own account to have more control of their personal tasks.

on the website I see where you can log-in and log-out, but I can't find this on the iphone app? Where do you log out?

I know the best case scenario is to buy a pro account for each person but I have a family of six and until this chore program is proven to work, I am reluctant to buy $90 worth of accounts (annually.
Purveyor

Posted by greginfla:
on the website I see where you can log-in and log-out, but I can't find this on the iphone app? Where do you log out?
In the official Toodledo app, there is no "log out". You can Unlink the app from an account, or you can change the Email login to change the account.

But ... you will end up with all tasks in both accounts (on the iPhone app AND on the website) if you don't "Purge Data" before linking to the second account. Actually, I'm not sure about this, but I'm not going to try it. ;-)

I don't recommend trying to access two accounts on one iPhone.

This message was edited May 29, 2012.
JPR

Probably the easiest way to accomplish this is to use two different iPhone apps, each dedicated to one account. Appigo's Todo app is a good option. You could also dedicate the mobile site for one account through iPhone's Safari.

http://m.toodledo.com
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 29, 2012
The iPhone app is designed for one user. I would not recommend regularly, purging data and logging in under a new user. This will cause problems with syncing and duplication of data. I recommend what JPR said.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.