ForumsQuestionsNew Android

New Android
jeffsa1

Posted: Jun 29, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi;

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how I can use Toodledo.com in an weak signal or offline Android mode.

I recently relocated to Argentina.

Until now I used Toodledo.com on my Verizon Iphone in Florida but here I had to buy a Samsung Ace/Android that worked with their GSM wireless technology.

Now Toodledo.com works fine when I have wifi or a strong signal but at my gym and some other places with weaker signals it wont open in my browser. Other apps open there but not Toodledo.com.

On my Iphone the browser kept toodledo.com offline and even let me update offline until the next synch.

I've tried do the same on my Samasung/Android by putting a backup file on it but somehow I cant seem to get it to download.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Have you tried using our mobile website? http://m.toodledo.com

It works offline. If that is not enough, you can try any number of the good Android apps that sync with Toodledo.
jeffsa1

When I try m.toodledo my android keeps telling me that I am offline even though I can access toodledo.com and other websites.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We will look into this.
jeffsa1

Thank you.
I appreciate the prompt replies.

This message was edited Jun 30, 2012.
jeffsa1

Posted: Jun 30, 2012
Re: m.toodledo

Today my Android says 'webpage not available'

I'm hoping that m.toodledo will include my notebook, thats particularly important to me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 30, 2012
You need to type in the .com part

http://m.toodledo.com
Mark_1348239968

Posted: Jul 21, 2012
The mobile web app - I assume it's some HTML5 magic - does not feel as responsive as other android apps.
Astrid and Gtask are just snappier and simpler to use.

One of the things I'm really struggling with Toodledo is MOBILE task management and rapid input. It's way too complex right now.

When I'm at my DESK it's awesome, I use it a lot and feel like I can power through stuff.
But on mobile it's killing me. What to do?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.