Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Restore File Size Limit

AuthorMessage
ElynnWQ

Posted: Sep 26, 2012
Score: 0

I've been using toodledo for about a month and just signed up for Pro account also. I'm backing up weekly using the backup tool. I just noticed that under the restore section it says the file size limit is 4MB. That seems really small considering my backup file is already 1MB after just a month.

Am I missing something here? I'd guess I'll go over that 4MB size within 3 or 4 months and then the backup tool will be of little use to me...?
Purveyor

How many tasks do you have?
I have about 1000 tasks (completed and uncompleted) and my backup file is about 700kB.

I agree, though, that the 4MB limit seems small.
ElynnWQ

I have 750 tasks including completed and uncompleted. I also have about 15 notes, none of which are really big, maybe a half page each.
JPR

I have about 2000 completed and uncompleted; excluding notes they use up 1.2MB in the xml backup. Of that 2000, 1600 are completed. Once a year, I use the csv export feature (via Tools), and then the "Delete Old Completed Tasks" (via Settings) to keep my backup file size down.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

4MB should be enough for many thousands of tasks. We will look into increasing this.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014