ForumsQuestionsViewing Assigned Tasks

Viewing Assigned Tasks
Case

Posted: Nov 23, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to view all tasks on one page that I have assigned to my three collaborators?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 24, 2012
If you use "Joint tasks" then the tasks will appear on your list and on your collaborator's lists. If you have reassigned the tasks to them instead, then it is not currently possible to see all tasks that you have assigned to people in one list.
sohail.pasha

Posted: Nov 25, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
This is a really important functionality for me and my team.
I need to have viibility for the tasks that I have assigned to my team (Collaborators).

When do you think this functionality will be available?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 25, 2012
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
dion_1353345156

Posted: Dec 18, 2012
Would love to have this feature. Related to viewing assigned tasks it would also be fantastic to be able to export assigned tasks as well, or at least to be able to export the Workspace of Collaborators who have shared with me. This would be great for providing client status reports on completed tasks of all team members.
Justyna HAMMON

Posted: Feb 19, 2013
Jake, can you tell us if the feature is on top of your to-do list or bottom? We would love to have the feature as well to have a clear visibility of all "assigned to" tasks.
Tomas MONAGHAN

Hi Guys,
You need this feature to grab the attention of companies (like ours) who are planning to use Toodledo for collaboration.

In addition, you want to have a company administrator Master Account able to do settings for all collaborators only once as a group (columns, accepting collaborators and sharing tasks), instead of logging in/out and doing a hundred of clicks...
Jake

Toodledo Founder
These are on our to-do list, but I do not have an ETA right now. Sorry.
Nightwing

Posted: Aug 14, 2013
Could you please advise how you create "Joint Tasks"? I can't seem to find anything in the help section.

Thanks

Posted by Jake:
If you use "Joint tasks" then the tasks will appear on your list and on your collaborator's lists. If you have reassigned the tasks to them instead, then it is not currently possible to see all tasks that you have assigned to people in one list.
Sabina A.

Posted: Aug 15, 2013
Posted by Nightwing:
Could you please advise how you create "Joint Tasks"? I can't seem to find anything in the help section.

Thanks

Posted by Jake:

You can find information about joint tasks towards the middle of this page:

http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php

Hope that helps!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.