ForumsQuestionsStart Dates

Start Dates
scottnwdw

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
When a task is created there is an option to have a start date and an end date. What I would like to see is that on the start date that task appear on my daily task list. Let me give an example, Say I have a report due on the 30th. I put in the task to do the report with a due date of the 30th, but the start date is the 15th. When I go to the task list I would like to see the task to do the report showing up on the 15th, and then everyday there after up to the 30th or when the task is completed.
roddyt

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
If I understand your request in that you would like the task to be hidden until the start date, then that is already possible. Just select "Hide Future Tasks" under Filters.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2009
I think he wants the task to appear on the "Due today" list for everyday between the 15th and the 30th. This isn't possible, but you could create a saved search to do this.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
replytoken

Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Is there any way a custom search can be saved on the iPhone? Since we cannot have alarms or notifications because of Apple's SDK restrictions, it would be great to be able to view tasks by user assigned "Start Date", in effect acting as a simple advance notification system. There is an app. called Event Horizon that does this, but it is not a task manager.

Thanks,

--Ken
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.