ForumsQuestionsPerformance graphic of task completion

Performance graphic of task completion
Cleber Akira Nakan...

Posted: May 03, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Hello!

Does someone knows a way to generate a performance metrics graphic of task completion, like in the image below?

Substitute the word "issues" for "tasks" in the graphic and it's easy to see if you are adding more tasks than you complete.

In a first approach, we could ignore the repeating tasks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 03, 2013
That is an interesting graph. We don't have this exactly but you can see what we have in the Tools section under "Statistics"
Cleber Akira Nakan...

Posted: May 06, 2013
The only difference between the graph I posted above and the graphic provided in Statistics section is that the first one is cumulative.

If the statistics section provided the data as a table, I could gather the data and create a graph myself.
Cleber Akira Nakan...

If I learn Toodledo's API, would I be able to obtain this statistics data and build a graph in my own app or site?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, you could get this data from the API and make your own graph. You should also be able to get this data from the XML export tool in our Tools section.
Cleber Akira Nakan...

Posted: May 08, 2013
Just for my reference:
I can't use the data exported as XML or CSV since it doesn't contain the 'added date' field, but I can use Toodledos's API as it provides both added date and completion date.

In my spare time, I'll try to create some app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.