ForumsQuestionsAuto Hide Completed Tasks

Auto Hide Completed Tasks
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted: Jun 01, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
How do I set Toodledo to auto-hide the task when I check them as completed without having to refresh the page or click another link?

This message was edited Jun 01, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
When you check off a task, it will remain visible until you change tabs, re-sort the list or refresh the page. This is on purpose because it allows you to uncheck a task if you checked it by mistake. If the task vanished instantly, it would not be possible to correct mistakes like this.
Swami Gaurangapada

I actually don't change tabs so much. I do not want to change tab or re-sort or refresh every time I check a task as complete (which is quite frequent) because I don't need to do them. Could you kindly add an optional option in the Account settings for those who want the completed tasks to auto-hide without having to change tabs, re-sort or refresh? It would be very helpful and keep our tasks list clean without having to refresh.
karin

Posted: Jun 03, 2008
I like having the satisfaction of seeing it checked for a while. And I have made use of the opportunity to correct mistakes.
jdoree

I definitely appreciate the opportunity to correct a mistake if I accidentally check something off.
Swami Gaurangapada

That is why it can be a option in the settings. Those who want the completed tasks to disappear immediately to keep it clean without having to change tabs can set it on. The default can be as it is presently.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We will consider making this an configurable option.

Thanks
Swami Gaurangapada

Thank you. Most desktop to-do programs have this immediate hide (without refresh) option including the Google Desktop sidebar Todo plugin also.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.