ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
esmartwave

Posted: Sep 01, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Synching with the entire 37 signals suite would be great. Bsaecamp and Highrise have decent APIs and are the tools I use to manage my business life. I use ToodleDo for task management by manually moving tasks over from the 37 signals products.
Erik

Posted: Sep 13, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
+1 for CalDAV
Ediaz812

Posted: Oct 11, 2011
Score: 3 Reference
Evernote integration would be an incredible edition.
dgimpelevich

Posted: Nov 05, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
CalDAV, please

This message was edited Nov 05, 2011.
KrzysztofK

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
2Way (bi-directional) sync with GCal (like in nozbe.com)
Mark Schill

Posted: Dec 11, 2011
Definitely want caldav so I can use Siri to add my tasks.
Torysch

Posted: Feb 26, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
1. Google Chrome
2. Apple Mail
3. A box thingy that will pop up on an Apple OR a Windows computer that's like a program downloaded to that computer (if that's possible)
Thanks! :3
Torysch

Posted by KrzysztofK:
2Way (bi-directional) sync with GCal (like in nozbe.com)

Agreed- as well as for iCal.
ukz_

Posted by Ediaz812:
Evernote integration would be an incredible edition.

Ditch the notebook and replace it with this.
Joyce

Posted: Feb 27, 2012
If you did Evernote integration I would go get Evernote. Right now I use the notebook feature for small stuff like how I run my houshold, how to do tasks and some work related notes. Most other such things I do in Awesome Notes and they will stay there unless this notebook improves markedly.

For all I know the Evernote integration is in the pipeline somewhere OR the notebook is going to get some love.
martingchapman

Posted: Feb 28, 2012
You have heard it before but here is my two-pennorth;

Gmail, easily create a task from within Gmail and put the GMail thread url into the Task note as a click-able link so you can easily go to the Gmail thread from the ToDo task.

Evernote, update ToDo so that it understands the Evernote format desktop link to a note.

Thanks in anticipation - Martin.
mishibelle

Posted: Mar 21, 2012
Add me too for Evernote integration!
Mark.M

Posted: Mar 21, 2012
+1 for Evernote

This message was edited Mar 21, 2012.
h.hazrat10 Post deleted
Rick Kennedy

Posted: Mar 24, 2012
I would like the task defaults to apply to tasks added via all interfaces. Right now I can set task defaults (say priority = medium) but when I email tasks they get set using a different set of defaults (say priority = low).
Purveyor

Posted: Mar 24, 2012
In Settings, New Task Defaults, just above Save Changes, there's "Also use these defaults for tasks added via email or twitter."
kumar.replicon

Posted: Jun 21, 2012
Posted by Erik C Bugge:
Arbitary time tracker through HTTP API request
It should be possible to log the timer entries in an external time tracker program through a simple HTTP API request, like the one for Paymo.biz.

The logic should be as follows:
* A request should be sent when stopping the timer (log the current job entry)
* If the duration is changed when the timer is running, the start time or end time should be adjusted accordingly:
** If duration is increased, you most likely forgot to start the timer, so adjust the start time
** If duration is decreased, you most likely forgot to stop the timer, so adjust the end time

Any possibility of this? It would save me (and many more?) loads of time of redundant registration.

I have used paymo for a while, for tracking my time and project bills. Later I switched on to Replicon Inc - Project Tracking Software for tracking my projects progress with respect to time.
Salgud

Posted: Jun 22, 2012
Don't "ditch the notebook" in favor of EN. Some of us are prohibited from using cloud storage of any kind, and EN is blocked on our state system.
weverett33_1340690...

Posted: Jun 27, 2012
Automatic sync between IPad Nd IPhone . The way I work is to add notes to my iPad in the evening . It would be nice to pick up your iPhone and everything would be there.

I think when I go to the web page, I have different results on the IPhone than I have on my IPad
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 27, 2012
If you turn on auto-syncing in the settings, it should keep your iPhone and iPad in sync for you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.