ForumsQuestionsWhat new connections do you want to see?

What new connections do you want to see?
ablank

Posted: Jul 13, 2009
Score: 3 Reference
+1 for CalDAV and Thunderbird Addon.
darkpollo

Posted: Jul 14, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
+1 SyncML :)
yoichi

Posted: Jul 15, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
When will you start caldav service?
Today, Google tasks graduates from Gmail labs, and we can see that tasks in Google Calender!
I will change to google task.
Anders

Posted: Jul 15, 2009
Score: 3 Reference
Please try not to make duplicate posts. I think Toodledo gets the point that you want CalDAV, and are even willing to subject yourself to the terrible Google Tasks if you can't get it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 18, 2009
Score: 2 Reference
CalDAV and SyncML are on our todo list.
thpope

Posted: Jul 21, 2009
Posted by aleelee:
I would also like to have an instant message reminder. Windows Live Messenger please! :-)

AIM.

Something interesting: Reqall has a neat integration with AIM. You can add tasks to reqall by sending them an instant message and they can send you feedback like reminders. It even asks you if it is done, if not, it will send a reminder later. This is very cool, and since AIM is using push, even their free version, then the interaction is very cool. Please take a look at this and consider adding something similar to Toodledo. Thanks.
skuban

+1 for Google Calendar

I know you can sort of do that now but if tasks showed up like events (instead of hidden under the checkmark) that would be awesome.
Anders

Score: 0 Reference
You can add your tasks to Google Calendar as events using Toodledo's iCal subscription: http://www.toodledo.com/connect_ical.php
You cannot edit them on Gcal with the iCal subscription though, which is why people want CalDAV.
Guillermo

Posted: Jul 28, 2009
Score: 4 Reference
CalDAV Now!!!
coco

Posted: Jul 30, 2009
I know this is about connecting to Toodledo, but it would be great to be able to create graphical views of tasks. So,
1. Mindjet's mindmanager
2. thebigpic.org
3. personal brain
Leech

Posted: Aug 06, 2009
Score: 9 Reference
Posted by gjk:
I would love a simple task integration with Basecamp.

I would love to see Basecamp To-Do's integration with Toodledo too!
Jarery

Posted: Aug 10, 2009
I use Reqall for adding items on the fly quickly from my phone. And Evernote is my catch all system, where everything gets dumped into a big reference pot.

I foresee using both combined with TD for the immediate future unless something better comes along.

So i would like to see seamless integration of both evernote and reqall into toodledo.

Or a way to export/import into Omnifocus :)
Leech

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Integration with Checkvist.com in any way?
Leech

Posted: Aug 12, 2009
Ah, and Safari SIMBL plugin or mac desktop app (not widget) fully operative.
Rob G

Posted: Aug 26, 2009
+1 SyncML

So that the Calendar items can be merged with the rest on MemoToo that come from/to Outlook and iPhone.

Also it would be great have EverNote to replace Note and provide links from Task Notes to EverNote.
daniel.kvasnicka.jr

Posted: Sep 03, 2009
I definetly vote for CalDAV!!

If you implement a reasonable CalDAV interface, you don't have to bother with developing a desktop client for any OS, since almost all operating systems have a pretty good CalDAV client...

I think you could even usethe "note" field to somehow smuggle information like contexts etc. to Toodledo...

Toodledo rocks and it would be gorgeous to be able to use just iCal to quickly create tasks...
Gregory Suvalian

Posted: Sep 03, 2009
CalDAV 3+
Thomas Gödde

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
Lightning Addon for Thunderbird
..then I have all together there: Google calender and contacts and tasks!

Tommy
Proximo

I would imagine that if and when Toodledo adds CalDav support, that it should be a Pro feature at minimum.

The reason I say this is that Toodledo offers so much for free and considering their work load and all the new functions they are adding, it would only be fair for this to be a Pro feature.

I wonder if anyone who is using the free version is willing to pay to get these added functionality?

I would hope yes. Because it takes money to add these features and if Toodledo is to succeed and keep growing, they need to make a profit.
Anders

I'm pretty sure CalDAV or SyncML would solve the Thunderbird/Lighting issue as well.

BTW, I agree with you Proximo, but I think Toodledo does a pretty good job deciding what should be a basic feature and what should be Pro.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.