ForumsQuestionsModify existing booklet template

Modify existing booklet template
Riccardo

Posted: Jun 16, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I created two booklets. I now want to modify one of them, however, when I click ion the booklet name, I get redirected to the pdf. It seems that the only way to modify a booklet is to start over again. Can someone help me?
Not such important (there are only 8 pages on a booklet) but anyway not so user friendly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 16, 2008
You are correct. There is currently no way to edit a booklet. You will need to make a new booklet. I have added this to our to-do list to improve in the future.

Thanks
InfoJeff

Posted: Jun 27, 2008
I am a Pro user and upgraded primarily to customize the booklet printing.

Thank you for looking into this issue. Editing a booklet would make the Pro booklet feature much more useful.

To work-around this lack of editing, I came across another problem:

Since I could not edit the booklet layout, I created a new layout and gave the new booklet the same name hoping to "edit" the booklet. But I now have 2 booklets with the exact same name in my list with different layouts. I cannot delete the old one which has the incorrect layout.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 27, 2008
Thanks for pointing this out. We will look into it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 30, 2008
Creating a new booklet with the same name as an existing booklet will now overwrite the older booklet. This will avoid the confusion of having 2 booklets with the same name, and it will allow you to replace a booklet with one with different parameters.
InfoJeff

Posted: Jul 11, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
Creating a new booklet with the same name as an existing booklet will now overwrite the older booklet.

Thank you for taking the time to enhance how Saved Booklets work. You added the abilities to:
(1) overwrite a Saved Booklet
(2) delete a Saved Booklet

I wanted to let you know that I started benefiting from these enhancements as soon as you made them, since I re-print my booklet every few days. I am still experimenting with trying different booklet layouts until I find what works best for me, so I look forward to the next enhancement to be able to edit an existing Saved Booklet.

Thank you,
Jeff

This message was edited Jul 11, 2008.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.