Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Track Progress?

AuthorMessage
aburns

Posted: Jul 15, 2008
Score: 0

I know this is more of a function of a project tool like MS Project, but does Toodledo have a feature that allows progress tracking? For example, if I have only contacted 1 of 4 people I need to contact as part of a task, I'd like to be able to record the task as 25% complete. Am I overlooking a way to do this? Thanks for your help!
whitten

Posted: Jul 15, 2008

I have tracked completion by using percentage completion in the TAG : 0%, 22%, 75% etc.
This also conveniently puts a tab for that percentage of completion in the "View by TAG" section of Toodledo
Qrystal

Posted: Jul 17, 2008

I use notes, personally. I then have plenty of room to describe the current state of the task, what's holding it up, what to do next.

I know there's subtasks in the Pro version, and I use them occasionally, but a lot of times I really just want to keep all the details of a task within the same item in the list. I use the notes field for that too, often using the following system:

[x] completed subtask
[/] partly completed subtask
[_] subtask yet to complete

This allows me to keep dependent subtasks in the order they should be, without messing around with settings.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014