ForumsQuestionsSuggestion: iPhone LockInfo plugin

Suggestion: iPhone LockInfo plugin
Peter S...

Posted: Nov 29, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm getting up to speed with Toodledo web and iPhone. I had the Appigo's ToDo listing showing on my LockInfo screen via the LockInfo plugin, but it is too cumbersome to keep everything in sync when I am using the Toodledo iPhone app to work with.

If this is tackled, I would love the option to only show starred tasks on the lockscreen (my current focus list).

Here is a link to a screenshot of my lockinfo layout. This is the homescreen, but the lockscreen is the same except there is "slide to unlock" instead of the icon dock at the bottom. The screen also scrolls down to view more that is on my todo list ...
http://imgur.com/BiJAR.png

This message was edited Nov 29, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It looks like you are using a hacked or jailbroken iPhone. Toodledo does not support iPhones that have been hacked.
Peter S...

Posted by Toodledo:
It looks like you are using a hacked or jailbroken iPhone. Toodledo does not support iPhones that have been hacked.

Phooey! I wouldn't own an iPhone if I couldn't make it functional!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 30, 2009
Sorry. We are iPhone developers and we have to play by Apple's rules.
Peter S...

Posted: Nov 30, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
Sorry. We are iPhone developers and we have to play by Apple's rules.

I understand. Just disappointed.
toodledo

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Hi,

I love toodledo, use it with Informant Pocket on Iphone. But I do have the same issues. I would like to lockinfo to show my star Todo.

I understand toodledo don't want to get involve for legal issues with a$$le.

But is there any API we can use or information, if we want to build our own pluggin?

Cause
Peter S...

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Posted by toodledo:
Hi,

I love toodledo, use it with Informant Pocket on Iphone. But I do have the same issues. I would like to lockinfo to show my star Todo.

I understand toodledo don't want to get involve for legal issues with a$$le.

But is there any API we can use or information, if we want to build our own pluggin?

Cause

I emailed LockInfo's author and he said he put it on the list. I don't know what that means in timeframe, but he seems willing.
(I thought that, under the circumstances, he should have either said he put it on the todo list or he put it on the list to do. :-)
Keith

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
I'm currently working on a Toodledo plugin for Lockinfo. It will have the option show only starred items, items of certain priority etc...

If you are interested in testing it for me, drop me an email at [email protected]

-Keith
Peter S...

Posted: Jan 27, 2010
Posted by Keith:
I'm currently working on a Toodledo plugin for Lockinfo. It will have the option show only starred items, items of certain priority etc...

If you are interested in testing it for me, drop me an email at [email protected]

-Keith

Testing underway!
ranicholas

Posted: Mar 27, 2010
how is the toodledo plugin for lockinfo progressing?
Peter S...

Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Well, I was beta testing and it is functional, but the developer, Keith, seems to have gone MIA before releasing it. I emailed him about a week ago with no response as of yet.
feliao

Posted: Apr 24, 2010
I also second a direct toodledo plugin for lockinfo. The todo plugin is a good idea but to have to open todo, synch with toodledo before you have the most uptodate list appear in your lockinfo is just not very productive.
Transisto

Posted: Apr 24, 2010
May I ask you what function of the toodledo app you like so much for not using appigo todo instead ?

Anyway, this is a Lockinfo issue, they don't need toodledo aproval for doing it.

Ps: I use this thing all the time, it's a wonderful integration.

This message was edited Apr 24, 2010.
Peter S...

Posted: Apr 25, 2010
Posted by Transisto:
May I ask you what function of the toodledo app you like so much for not using appigo todo instead ?

Anyway, this is a Lockinfo issue, they don't need toodledo aproval for doing it.

Ps: I use this thing all the time, it's a wonderful integration.

What is it you use that is a wonderful integration?

The Toodledo plugin is not done by the LockInfo author. It is independent. The biggest reasons I like it are that it lets me show only starred tasks on the lockscreen or highlight starred task when others are shown. You can display any of: due date, folder, context along with the task. You can hide future tasks, deferred tasks, designate the lowest priority that should display.

This message was edited Apr 25, 2010.
jamezjunk

Posted: May 06, 2010
Any further updates on the direct plugin? I am also wanting this. I personally don't like appigo todo. I find toodldo to be a much better task manager, plus I don't want to pay another 10 dollars for a program I don't need.
Peter S...

Posted: May 06, 2010
Nothing further. You can try contacting Keith from several posts up.
Vinay

Posted: Sep 23, 2010
http://code.google.com/p/lockinfo-toodledo-plugin/downloads/list
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.