ForumsQuestionsTotal estmated lengths function in Date/Time

Total estmated lengths function in Date/Time
rob.ashton

Posted: Dec 01, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I find the Length function invaluable when scheduling tasks, checking the Total Estimated Lengths for tomorrow or the current day before scheduling any more tasks there. (After all, if the time's already used up, no amount of effort will enable me to squeeze more tasks in.)

What would be REALLY useful would be for Toodledo to show Total Estimated Lengths automatically for any given day - ideally when using the Date/Time box to schedule more tasks.

What do you reckon?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 02, 2009
You could do this by making a custom search for a specific due-date.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
atu.hira

Posted: Feb 22, 2010
Here is a bookmarklet that should work:

javascript:var o=0;var o2='';var s='';var sd='';var myto='';var it='';var v=0;var d=document.body.innerHTML;var c=document.getElementsByClassName('sep');for(i=0;i<c.length;i++){if(i+1==c.length){myto='9999999' ;}else{myto=d.indexOf(c[i+1].innerHTML);}s=d.substring(d.indexOf(c[i].innerHTML),myto);sd = s.match(/len[^>]+>([^<]+)<\/span>/ig);for(j=0;j<sd.length;j++){if(sd[j].indexOf('none')< 1){sd[j].match(/(\d+) mins|(\d+) hour/i);o=o+(RegExp.$1-0)+((RegExp.$2-0)*60);}};if(typeof c[i].innerText=='undefined'){it=c[i].textContent;}else{it=c[i].innerText;}v=(o)/60;o2=o2+it+' '+v.toFixed(2)+' hours\n';o=0;};alert('Estimated Lengths by context\n'+o2);

This Bookmarklet displays "Total Estimated Lengths" of the Task sorted by Context, Due-Date.

Regards,
Atsushi
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.