ForumsQuestionsFirefox plug-in inconsistency

Firefox plug-in inconsistency
Peter S...

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I love the firefox plugin. It is by far the fastest way for me to do quick task adds when I am at the computer. One minor inconsistency, but one that really gets in the way for me given my method, is that items with start dates in the future still show up in my starred list. On the iPhone, items with future start dates don't show up in the starred list until that date.

Hmmm, I just checked TD website and found the same thing. Future start dated items are showing up in my starred list.

Am I missing something here or did I find an anomaly?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You need to turn on the "Hide future tasks" filter.
Peter S...

Posted by Toodledo:
You need to turn on the "Hide future tasks" filter.

That seems to only allow hiding tasks with due dates at least 1 month in the future. On the iphone app, if I have a task due in 7 days and enter a start date of two days from now, it won't show up until two days from now.

Are we talking about the same thing?

This message was edited Dec 03, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 04, 2009
I'm sorry. I should have paid more attention to your first post.

The firefox plugin uses our slim mini-website (www.toodledo.com/slim) which currently doesn't have a "hide future tasks" filter, although we plan to add one in a future update.
Peter S...

Posted: Dec 04, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
I'm sorry. I should have paid more attention to your first post.

The firefox plugin uses our slim mini-website (www.toodledo.com/slim) which currently doesn't have a "hide future tasks" filter, although we plan to add one in a future update.

Good to hear it's in the works. Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.