ForumsQuestionssync'ing notes to iPhone?

sync'ing notes to iPhone?
gjblair

Posted: Jan 03, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've just upgraded to Pro, if that matters, but it doesn't appear that notes I create via the web interface are sync'd to my iPhone. Am I missing something, or does this feature not yet exist?

-Gary
gjblair

Posted: Jan 03, 2010
Following up, I'm trying to sync to the toodledo app on my iPhone.

-Gary
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 04, 2010
Are you talking about notes on tasks, or the Notebook section. Notes on tasks will sync to the iPhone, but the notebook isn't supported yet.
gjblair

Posted: Jan 04, 2010
Inability to sync notebook items is my issue. Is that slated to occur, and if so, any idea when?

They could sync to the actual iPhone "native" notes capability, or to another object type in the toodledo app - I would probably prefer the latter.

I have been a long time Palm Pilot user and am trying to duplicate key functionality on my iPhone. I have some security-based constraints that most will not suffer from, and using the toodledo app and the web server in tandem is the best I can do so far. If I can just sync my Palm Pilot notes using the notebook, I'll be a pretty happy camper! I know I can fake it using undated tasks in a folder that I name Notes, but then what is the point of the notebook capability?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 05, 2010
The Notebook does not currently sync to our iPhone app, although this is planned for a future update. In the meantime, please try the "Notebook" application from Appigo.com, which works great.
bobokiki

Posted: Jan 13, 2010
Any rough idea when this "future update" will occur? 1 month? 4 months? Sometime in 2010?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 15, 2010
It is our policy to not comment on timelines.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.