ForumsQuestionsReminders by default instead of using "Remind Checkbox"...

Reminders by default instead of using "Remind Checkbox"...
pankaj013

Posted: Apr 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

I have been playing with toodledo and I am starting to love it but I just figured that unless I set the "Remind Me" checkbox in the Date/Time popup on the web portal, I dont get the reminders. Is there a way to enable reminders for all tasks that have a date/time. I can hack around and link the iCal to my google calender and enable notifications from there but the google calender sync with iCal itself is very unpredictable and the sync happens god knows when :-)

Thanks
Pankaj
PeterW 

Go into your Account Settings and edit the New Task Defaults. While the checkbox field is not there, if you set the default reminder field (whatever number of minutes you want), when creating a new task the checkbox will be set.
pankaj013

Thanks Peter. That worked well. Toodledo seems to have an option for everything :-).
pankaj013

Ok, it worked but not completely. If I add tasks from web interface it works but from iPhone app I still have to go set it up everytime I add the task. Why wont the default work for iPhone app also? Infact it also doesnt work if I add the task from the slim mobile browser app.

Am hoping toodledo has some option for this also. Please dont disappoint :-)
PeterW 

Posted: Apr 08, 2010
Not sure about that one. While I have the Toodledo iPhone app on my handset, I don't use it daily. I prefer Appigo Todo at this point in time because it just fits my workflow better and in my opinion combines power with ease of use in a simple interface.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 10, 2010
Default reminders on the iPhone is on the to-do list for a future update.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.