Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Hotlist bug

AuthorMessage
Linh

Posted: Jun 05, 2010
Score: 0

Hi, just wanted to point out that if a to do item has been created without a due date, then adding one later on will not automatically put it in the hotlist. I currently have my hotlist setting to include tasks with 2 or higher priorities and 7 days due dates. Thanks.
Linh

Posted: Jun 06, 2010

Another thing:

I'm using Chrome 5.0.375 on Windows Vista right now, and when trying to edit Notebooks, I keep on getting the message "Loading..." but it never goes through. On another computer, it works fine, just not this. Please look into this.
PeterW 

Posted: Jun 06, 2010

Posted by Linh:
Hi, just wanted to point out that if a to do item has been created without a due date, then adding one later on will not automatically put it in the hotlist. I currently have my hotlist setting to include tasks with 2 or higher priorities and 7 days due dates. Thanks.

Hi Linh,

I just tried this in both FireFox 3.6.3 and Chrome 5.0.375.55 and it worked fine for me. When I added a due date of today to an existing task that had no due date, it then appeared in the Hotlist. When I removed the due date, the task was removed from the Hotlist.

The Notebooks are working fine for me also under Chrome and Firefox. I see the "Loading..." message momentarily then the Notebook opens.

It might be worth flushing out your browser cache and trying again just to be sure.
Linh

Posted: Jun 07, 2010

Thanks for the reply, PeterW. I tried what you said, but the same problem occurs.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jun 08, 2010

Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014