ForumsQuestionsFile Attachment availability on iPad

File Attachment availability on iPad
jmullane

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Just wondering, Am I missing something? Can you access an attached file from the app? I can understand not downloading it during a sync, but it would be nice to have the ability to grab it when required and display in Goodreader, etc. Thanks.

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Attachments are not yet supported on the iPhone/iPad but they are on the to-do list.
jmullane

Posted: Aug 04, 2010
Thank you. Just a thought... for my purposes it does not have to be to complicated.... just give me a way to get to them and I'll look at them in another app (Goodreader, etc.). Thanks for answering.
carstenoe

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Hi
Are there any news regarding the file access through the ipad?
I think its a important feature. Due to that I use MS Outlook in the office it would be great to send a mail from the IPad with a attachments to Toodledo and then have it on the Todo-List.
Or is their another way to pass a Mail from the IPad to Toodledo on the IPad?
johnwin

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Posted by carstenoe:

Or is their another way to pass a Mail from the IPad to Toodledo on the IPad?

Could you forward the email to your toodledo email address?

Still does not solve to inability to open the attachment on the ipad though
ccochran

Posted: Mar 05, 2011
Just wanted to add my vote for providing access to attached files through the iPad application.
mikeweadley

Posted: Mar 13, 2011
+1 attachment support on iPad app
User

Posted: Mar 16, 2011
PLEASE! +1 on iPad file support.
FredinChi

Posted: Apr 07, 2011
Oh, I'm disappointed. The reason I purchased the Pro Plus upgrade was to be able to download files to my iPad. When is this feature expected to be completed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 08, 2011
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.
saejin

Posted: Apr 09, 2011
Wow, I just assumed I would be able to view the file attachment on my iPad. I just realized I could only see the file on the web interface. This is not cool. I purchased the pro plus because of the ability to email attachments to toodledo. I guess I should have read the fine print.

If you don't have this ability in the next release how can I get a refund of my pro plus upgrade since I don't need it. If I can't see my attachments on my iPad with toodledo I'll just use goodreader or something else.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 11, 2011
You can create a support ticket and request a refund. File attachments will not be in the next release.
Tom Pitkethly

Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
This is on our to-do list, but it is our policy to not comment on our roadmap or delivery dates for future feature improvements.

Is there any update on being able to get attachments on the ipad app? the last comment back in April stated that file attachments would be in the next release - wasn't the last release earlier this week?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 29, 2011
The last comment said that file attachments would not be in the next release. File attachments are on our to-do list, but we don't have an ETA.
christine.p.taylor

Posted: Jan 10, 2012
I just upgraded to pro + specifically for the ability to attach documents. I am very disappointed that this doesn't apply to the iPad. PLEASE add this functionality to the iPad app. thank you.
christine.p.taylor

Posted: Jan 10, 2012
For those of you who need this functionality on your iPad, you can use the website from your iPad rather than the app. I would prefer to have it work from the app, but this helps me for now.
Joseph.muench

Posted: Feb 14, 2012
+1, this was the whole reason i got the plus. get on this ASAP please.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.