Not all tasks are created equal... or at least not all tasks want to start off the same!
I'd like to be able to create a task from a photo. The idea is to be able to take a photo of some written notes, news article or other picture containing contextual information and have Toodledo automatically attach this picture as an attachment to the task.
This would be very valuable for me, as I often have contextual information that I'd like to attach to a task.
Currently, it takes a great deal of time and effort to be able to get a picture/document attached to a task via Toodledo on the web.
- The system MUST be able to accept one photo from the iPhone's photo roll to be able to create a new task from
- The system SHOULD be able to accept TWO or more photos from the iPhone's photo roll to be able to create a new task from
- The system SHOULD be able to create tasks from photos even when the phone does not have internet connection (and later sync/update server when have a connection)
- The system SHOULD be able to view and edit tasks with photos even when the phone does not have internet connection
- The system MUST be fast for the user to operate: given the photo is already on the iPhone's camera roll and that the Toodledo app is already loaded on the iPhone, it must be possible to create a 'bare-bones' task (e.g. with a short task name of "T") from a photo within 20 secs.
- The user MUST have a Pro Plus account (so as to be able to store attachements)
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.