ForumsQuestionsFind and delete duplicate tasks

Find and delete duplicate tasks
Clydeedson

Posted: Mar 09, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I had toodledo running and syncing well on my desk (Win) Outlook with blackberry and iPad. My berry used wireless sync over enterprise BES, which synced with pocket informant. I had PI sync with toodledo as my berry is always on. It then syncs with iPad.
All seemed to work great till my berry took a dive and I replaced it. I forgot to turn on the wireless sync, so no new tasks were on my berry, PI or the iPad. When I turned it on, I duplicated hundreds of tasks..... I have looked at the tasks and they have exact creation dates as the original, making it hard to find the dup an delete. Basically a manual process.
I searched help and the forums and there is nothing I can find on fixing this. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Love toodledo!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 09, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
We cannot provide support for 3rd party apps that misbehave. Please try contacting Pocket Informant for assistance with syncing their app.

To bulk delete duplicate tasks, you could try using our multi-edit tool on our search page combined with a search on the modification date.
http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.