ForumsTime ManagementTimer function in mobile apps

Timer function in mobile apps
korean.english

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
I love the timer function in the web version of Toodledo. Does anyone know whether this is going to be headed to the mobile versions of this service?

Daniel
Claudio

Posted: Apr 15, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
The only mobile version that the Toodledo developers have created is the Toodledo iPhone app, which doesn't have a timer, and probably won't until iPhone OS 4.0 (with multi-tasking) becomes available, and, even then, it's not clear whether Toodledo will implement the timer function, although I'm sure that it is on their list.

I think that the main challenge is how to sync the website timer with iPhone app. I don't think that it's possible with the current API (Application Programming Interface).

There are a few other mobile apps by other developers that sync with Toodledo and it would be up to them to implement a timer in their software.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2010.
sknipfing

Posted: Apr 22, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
You can also do a Google search "GTD Timer". I see lots of apps that come up. So you could simply start a timer and stop it that way.

I downloaded a timer for my BB and use it to keep me under two minutes for things I am doing now.
homebound Post deleted
lisaniel27 Post deleted
Andrew A

Posted: Jul 22, 2010
lisaniel27 is a spammer (and according to her profile, she's been posting the same post since Jan) any way we can pull her creds or IP ban her? Ever post leads back to the time management site.
topuser

Posted: Nov 02, 2010
Hi, da ich leider nicht sehr gut englisch spreche, frage ich mal auf deutsch. wie kann ich einstellen, dass die aufgaben auch mit einem alarm auf dem iphone/ipad zu sehen und zu hören sind? bei mir funktioniert dies leider nicht.

danke für einen input
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.