ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatSkydrive, dropbox, google documents files integration

Skydrive, dropbox, google documents files integration
ITAL SI

Posted: Sep 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have a pro plus subscription, and I tested that the files attachment feature is really unuseful. I wont to think that all pro plus members, like me, are agree with this experience.
It would be really usefull if it consisted of a Skydrive office online integration, or in a dropbox or google documents integrations.
Next year I'll sure not renew the pro plus subscription, but only a pro subscriprion.
But I really waiting for the feature integration that I explained here. It's the future, It's, for me, the only way.
THANKS!
Andrew A

I don't care about the external service used. On the one hand, sure that would be nice, on the other hand, it would be unnecessary if implemented more conveniently here.

I don't mind paying my $15 a year, but I would love it if the file attachments didn't clobber each other. If you put up two different files with the same name, only one survives.
ITAL SI

Andrew, I dont' understand what is the exactly kind of problem that you see about file integration that I proposed.

Best Regards
Andrew A

Posted: Sep 15, 2010
No problem at all, I don't care what gets implemented, just something better implemented (though skydrive is a tad too MS for me). Right now we pay for XGBs of space for files, at it is just useless enough not to be useful.
TheGriff_2

Posted: Sep 20, 2010
I don't think the existing method is not useful but I do think it could be improved. Specifically I'd love to see integration w/ Dropbox so that I can have all of my files in one spot.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.