ForumsDevelopersOutlook Macro beta

Outlook Macro beta
SebastianP

Posted: May 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
i have wirtten today a little Outlook Macro / VB Script for sending Tasks to Toodledo. It should work from 2003 to 2010 and is tested in both of this versions. i have setup two buttons in Menuband/Toolbar. One to send a New Task/Old Task(s) to Toodledo and another button for some setting. This settings are saved to the registry with a encryptet string (Username,Password,secretmailaddress).

i will test the actual version the next days. when this sound useful to anyone, you can leave me a short line.
SebastianP

Posted: May 24, 2011
the actual version is now complete for me. you can now specify in the settings where you would like to create the task, in Toodledo, Outlook or in both. If you create a new Task, it will be created belonging to the settings. if you have marked some older available Tasks in Outlook and click the Icon, you can send all of this Tasks to Toodledo via Mail. in my tests they appear imadialy after sending the mail. the sync to my wp7 phone works also with every free/trial app i could found at the marketplace.
Drew_Lake

Posted: Jun 16, 2011
Hi Sebastian, I've just started getting into Toodledo, and this sounds like something I would be interested in trying. Where can I get a copy?
ederhj

Posted: Jul 27, 2011
can i get the script?
arkadiyg

Posted: Dec 18, 2011
Hi Sebastian, did you post the script anywhere?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.