ForumsDevelopersOutlook Client 0.9.8.9 is Available
Outlook Client 0.9.8.9 is Available
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com
This version fixes several bugs and adds some new features
* Added partial support for recurring tasks.
Each new instance of a recurring Outlook task will now correctly update the initial Toodledo task that was created for the first instance.
Each new instance of a recurring Toodledo task will now correctly update the initial Outlook task that was created for the first instance
* Added an option for new Toodledo tasks to be created in a default context
* Added a 'last resort' recovery option to clear all synchronization records
* Added additional debugging and a potential fix for a bug where authorization errors occur after 2-3 sync cycles
* Fixed a bug where Toodledo tasks would not go back to incomplete if the Outlook task was completed then resumed
There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml
As a reminder, make surethat you use the following procedure to upgrade:
Shut down the old version of the application
Uninstall the old version (this is NOT done automatically)
Download and install the new version.
Please ensure that you have performed these steps before reporting any issues.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.