ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsPocket informant won't sync "Excessive Tokens" error ?

Pocket informant won't sync "Excessive Tokens" error ?
Glyns Stuff

Posted: Nov 14, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
My Pocket informant won't sync, I get "Excessive Tokens" error , ever time I try to sync on my iPhone.
Can anyone suggest a solution ?
Folke X

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
I have had that too, I think. Just wait for a while - you are not allowed to keep synching all the time. And you can change your PI settings to sync automatically only at startup (instead of at shorter intervals).
Stephen_1632409447

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
PI 2.0 is designed to store the token and only ask for it when its expired or the token info has been lost due to a reset sync.

We do have some reports of "excessive token" errors since 2.0 was released and we're looking into it.

I've personally run a huge number of tests trying to determine how a user could see this error in normal usage and so far have not found any way for it to happen. But we're working with some users to get the information we need to find the cause.
Sean Curley

Posted: Nov 27, 2011
I am getting this error too when I try to sync Pocket Informant (current version) to my iPhone 4S (IOS 5.01) to ToodleDo. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks.
samdugan

Posted: Nov 28, 2011
I, too, am getting this error EVERY time I try to sync my iPhone 4 (PI 2.0) with Toodledo. I tried to "reset sync" but am still getting the error. I also tried selecting "no" when prompted with the question "Download completed tasks on first sync?" but to no avail.
cheezmon

Posted: Nov 28, 2011
Same problem here. Unable to sync my iPhone4 (PI 2.) with Toodledo. Excessive tokens error.
HELP!!!
mitchelldurham

Posted: Nov 30, 2011
I am getting the same problem the last two days. I tried to completely reinstall PI. The google calendars sync worked but Toodledo still gave the "too many tokens" error.
caro-m

Posted: Nov 30, 2011
Me too...

I have also followed all the same protocols as above folk have posted.

:(

Caro

I love my Toodledo & PI functionality...my life depends on it! Please resolve asap!
bigcaptaintom

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
I am getting a similar synch problem with "NSObjectInaccessibleException" and I can't seem to do anything to fix. Tomorrow I will try to synch from a different network (public library) as suggested. Any other ideas pls let me know.
chat.trinidad70

Posted: Apr 20, 2012
HELP!!!!

I have been getting the "excessive token" error starting this morning everytime i sync to toodledo.

Thanks.
RJ Fisher

Posted: May 14, 2012
Where is the support people for this forum? I submitted the same error message via email last week as what appears in this thread.

Hello, Support people, hello ...
simon

Posted: May 17, 2012
Posted by RJ Fisher:
Where is the support people for this forum? I submitted the same error message via email last week as what appears in this thread.

Hello, Support people, hello ...

I think you'll find that support on this Third Party forum is expected to come from the individual app developer. You might have more luck on PI's forum. I see that Alex, PI's owner, last posted here on 15th Nov.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.