ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsiCloud, Outlook (Windows), and Toodledo Sync

iCloud, Outlook (Windows), and Toodledo Sync
peterevans

Posted: Nov 15, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
So if you are an Toodledo + Toodledo Sync + Windows Outlook + MobileMe user you are in for another surprise when you migrate to iCloud. The iCloud calendar setup dumps your Outlook Task list for an iCloud-based task list. You cannot unselect this.

Does anyone know if Toodledo Sync can sync with the iCloud Task list in Outlook instead of the default Outlook task list?
hkrivera

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
I am looking for the same solution to this problem...any solution on the horizon?
pieropina

Posted: Dec 06, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Me too. I have the same problem.
jackiebrock2422

Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Have you tried thru iCloud list of 'what to sync' to turn reminders to off? I did it and I have the app ToodleDo loaded and it works (so far).
Susan

Posted: Jan 07, 2012
I can turn "reminders" off in my iphone and ipad - but there's no "reminders" on my pc in icloud. turning it off in my iphone did not change anything. I still can't get any tasks from outlook into toodledo. It all stopped when I went on icloud.

This message was edited Jan 07, 2012.
thunter5

Posted: Jan 09, 2012
Are you using the Toodledo Outlook sync tool? I installed it and it works great with Toodledo in keeping everything lined up.

I have an IPAD Adroid phone using PI and a PC running Outlook. All sync fine. Calendar, Tasks,. My Outlook Calendar syncs with Google Calendar which sync's with Toodledo. I turn on ICLOUD to sync with Google Calendar and all is well.

It works great other than when a task or event goes off I hear it all over the house as all three devices go off, but that's what it's suppose to do. LOL
samdan87

Posted: Apr 17, 2012
Hi, I have exactly the same setup as you. An iPad, android phone and outlook. I have the calendars working fine across all 3, but im having major problems with the tasks. What task app do you use on your iPad and android to access the toodledo tasks? My android phone has Due Today, which is good enough. Are you using the iPad's default Reminder app or are you using Toodledo's iPad app? Thanks!
nmuenzner

Posted: Jun 10, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
The Sync App from Appigo can so this
social.architects....

Posted: Jun 10, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Does this mean that google calendars is your basic calendar that you use to put your activities in to sync with the rest?

Posted by thunter5:
Are you using the Toodledo Outlook sync tool? I installed it and it works great with Toodledo in keeping everything lined up.

I have an IPAD Adroid phone using PI and a PC running Outlook. All sync fine. Calendar, Tasks,. My Outlook Calendar syncs with Google Calendar which sync's with Toodledo. I turn on ICLOUD to sync with Google Calendar and all is well.

It works great other than when a task or event goes off I hear it all over the house as all three devices go off, but that's what it's suppose to do. LOL
BaronGreen007

Posted: Aug 24, 2012
Score: -2 Reference
[spam removed]

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.