ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodledo pro plus misinterpreted wrongly as free account

Toodledo pro plus misinterpreted wrongly as free account
Aamy

Posted: Dec 06, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, my Appigo Todo-Toodledo sync diagnostic log reveals that my Toodledo account is misinterpreted wrongly as a free account instead of a pro plus account. And this is making my appigo todo app to sync only my subtasks (and tasks without subtasks).

The appigo todo has redirected me to Toodledo stating that this issue is at your end. Can you plz help me with this! Thank you
PeterW 

I had the same problem but Appigo responded differently. Here is what they said (Nov 15, 2011):

We never have anyone reporting this but lets try this.

Please take a back up of your device:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414

Open Todo and then go to:
Settings > synchronization > switch sync services > Toodledo account > then go back to synchronization > advance > perform full sync.

This may cause a few duplicates but it may fix this issue. Now check if the log is now the correct one.

Also check if your checklist are still intact that would help us to determine if the account is working well.

After doing this, my Todo sync log correctly showed my account level as 'Pro'.

BTW Toodledo doesn't usually answer questions in this forum. You're better off posting this type of support issue in the 'Questions' forum.
Aamy

Thanks PeterW. Apparently, now, I can see only "Reset Synchronization Data" as Advanced Synchronization options in Appigo Todo. Not sure if that option is gone. But when i clicked on the sync icon on the bottom left, it gave me options - either to Replace, Merge or Reset. I guess the Merge is equivalent to the Perform full sync. Trying it now.

Thank you, I will post this in the Questions section. Cheers!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.