ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsLeaving Toodledo. Need suggestion

Leaving Toodledo. Need suggestion
NagarajanG

Posted: Aug 09, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
I'm a toodledo pro subscriber for the last three years and started this when i was a iPhone user. I switched to android two years ago and couldn't find a decent app that could work with Toodledo. It looks like Toodledo is just for an iOS ecosystem and will not develop a native app for android OS. I have decided not to renew my subscription this September and move on to some other app. I have found many apps on the Google play and Due Today looks very promising. Do you have any suggestions?
a. acevedo

Score: 0 Reference
there's 2do, and i believe this one does work with toodledo and it has an android version.

2doapp. c o m
dannyw0011

And try Ultimate To-Do List. It's Android based and it syncs great with Toodledo.
NagarajanG

It looks like there are lot of option if you decide to get out from toodledo. Gtasks and Astrid looks really good and they both are free.
ben

Posted: Aug 10, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
There are many Android Apps that work with Toodledo, there just happens to not be one developed by the Toodledo folks.

Just do a search for Toodledo in Google Play, you'll get many hits.

I use ToodleTask (free) for task input and both Ultimate To Do List and Due Today for applications (both are low cost). For those that require a small fee, there is a trial time.

This message was edited Aug 10, 2012.
kamhily4u

Posted: Aug 12, 2012
Definitely try out Ultimate To-Do List. I just started using it recently with guidance from 1MTD (One Minute To Do) by Michael Linenberger. It is working wonders for me and I am no longer stressed-out or forgetting things.
jermeym

Posted: Aug 29, 2012
I agree. My ONE big problem with Toodledo is the lack of Android support. However, the web app is too good for me to switch, esp for the cost.
Lotussteve

Posted: Aug 30, 2012
Hello!

I´m using this on both of my android devices (Phone&Tablet) and am very content with it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dg.gtd.android.lite

HTH,

Ciao,

Steve
bauerlein99

Posted: Sep 06, 2012
Agenda Widget Plus, DTG GTD, Ultimate to do List on the mobile.
Toodledoo.com for the desktop.
So far, so good but I'm always looking for better.
jared.chap

Posted: Sep 23, 2012
+1 on Ultimate To-Do List. It is the best of all the ones I tried. Saved searches is critical to me and it does a good job. In fact, I just bought an iPhone and wish it was over here, it is much better than what I can find in the app store.
johngagardner

Posted: Nov 27, 2012
I originally bought Pocket Informant for IOS - as I needed integration from Palm and Google.

I found Toodledo from PI.

personally I've switched to android, but my wife is still on IOS

PI integrates well with Toodledo and works very well on Android too.

(currently I'm investigating the shared / pro tasks between devices and partners)
rbendett

Posted: Nov 27, 2012
+1 DGT GTD works great on android phone
dwlloyd810

Posted: Jan 06, 2013
I got my Toodledo pro subscription so I could sync records from my Android DueToday application. I prefer using the DueToday interface, which was specifically designed to support "Getting Things Done." I'm very happy with the combination.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.