ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTasks drag and drop in Calendar

Tasks drag and drop in Calendar
greeneyelia

Posted: Oct 12, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
I've spent two days and approximately 17 euros on both Pocket Informant and 2do, none of them ha the feature I am looking for.

While I love Toodledo, I think it essentially does a poor job on the actual scheduling of tasks. I can display them in my Google Calendar, but I cannot actually change them, so if the planning of a task conflicts with my Google Calendar, I then have to go back to the Toodledo app and manually adjust start en due date & time.

Essentially, what I am looking for is an app for iphone or ipad that lets me edit my task via drag and drop in Calendar View and also dsplays my Google Calendar. I thought Pcet Informant had that feature, but unfortunatel it does not.

Does such an app actually exist? To me it seems pretty straightforward that tou plan your tasks in accordance with the appointmens in your Calendar, but as I'm having so much trouble finding one, it probably isn't.

Ps. Sorry if my English sounds a bit broken; I'm not a native speaker. Hopefully it doesn't all come across as Double Dutch :-)
Salgud

Posted: Oct 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Your English as far better than my Dutch, since I don't speak a word of it. :)

As far as your app, I've tried many task managers and don't recall any with that capability. You should probably skip GTD based apps since GTD advocates total separation of tasks and appointments, though in my world, many of the tasks I do are for appointments and/or have deadlines.

There is a wealth of experience in these forums, so this is a good place to ask. Best of luck with your search.

This message was edited Oct 12, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.