ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsFacebook App!

Facebook App!
Original P

Posted: Jul 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
How about an official or third-party Facebook app to manage Toodledo tasks within Facebook and even get Notifications as Facebook Updates or Messages.
Anyone up for it?
Anders

Posted: Jul 06, 2009
I would absolutely use it. I actually considered suggesting this a couple of months ago in this thread: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/300/0/what-new-connections-do-you-want-to-see.html
But decided that it probably wouldn't be a popular option. It would be an interesting juxtaposition of productivity in the midst of time-wasting.
I am surprised Toodledo does not even have a Facebook page, so we can be fans. There is a fan group, but no official Toodledo page.
Correction: There is a page: Toodledo on Facebook

This message was edited Jul 06, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 07, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
Original P

Posted: Jul 19, 2009
:)
pwwroa

Posted: Nov 18, 2009
I second the motion to get an official Facebook page.
The Pulse Smartpen from Livescribe has a great fb page where they do promtion and customer support all on one page.

http://www.facebook.com/livescribe?ref=ts
Original P

Posted: Nov 18, 2009
Any developments on the idea...?
pwwroa

Posted: Nov 19, 2009
I really like the way you have set up the forum. It has always been hard for me to follow threads in a lot of other programs sites. But this is simple enough,does not have a lot of clutter, and it is easy to post and follow up.
Thanks

Oh by the way I was fan #32 on the Facebook page, I think it will be a great way to promote Toodledo
Proximo

Posted: Nov 20, 2009
If Toodledo had an official Facebook page, we could all be friends and do Productivity Waves. I do mean Google Waves and not a bunch of us doing the Wave as you would in a sporting event. Not sure that would be productive. :-)
mattsez

Posted: Nov 20, 2009
Maybe my reading comprehension is off this Friday, but what does Toodledo having a Facebook page have to do with Google Wave?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.