Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Jul 19, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
As explained on sourceforge :

Hi,

You are probably behind an enterprise proxy requiring a certificate to
access the internet.

Here is a way to bypass this :
http://pinchii.com/home/2010/09/solving-the-sun-security-validator-validatorexception-pkix-path-buil ding-failed-error/

There is nothing I can do within TaskUnifier for this, sorry.

Regards,

Ben
robmutsaars

Posted by Kirby:
Is anyone having trouble with syncing to Toodledo via TaskUnifier this morning? I'm getting the following error message:

Error

com.leclercb.taskunifier.api.synchronizer.exc.SynchronizerHttpException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Level:
SEVERE

I'm trying to isolate whether the problem is at my end here or possibly outside of our network. Thanks!

I am able to sync my Toodledo through TaskUnifier, so i think the issue is on your local network...
Kirby

The issue was as Ben suggested, and his solution worked perfectly! He has a great third-party application and he is an extremely responsive developer. I would recommend TaskUnifier to everyone using Toodledo!
Peter S...

Posted: Aug 08, 2012
Posted by Peter S...:
Hi Ben,

Thanks for some great work with TU! I've been using Toodledo for some time via its webpage on my PC and the Toodledo app on my iPhone. TU should prove to be a much better interface than the webpage on the PC.

So, here are my observations and wishlist. I hope you find some of them worthwhile! .... regards

1) Specify which columns to print in print layout.

2) Allow hiding of fields that won't be used so they don't show up in new task dialog (and maybe other places).

3) Group separator bar in tast list. For example, if sorted by context, separate each context group with a labeled bar, or at least a plain separator line.

4) Configure hotkey to bring up TaskUnifier when minimized to tray (hotkey for the app shortcut only seems to work when TU is not running).

5) On the line at the top of the task list where a new task can be entered, either have buttons for both "add task" and "add task with template" or allow user to configure which button will appear there.

6) Outlook plugin - create task using template.

7) Outlook plugin - the start and end dates on the created task were 1/1/4501 !

Hi Ben,

I'd like to resubmit the request for #3 - Group separator bar in tast list. For example, if sorted by context, separate each context group with a labeled bar, or at least a plain separator line.

I think you did include some of the other suggestions here (made about a year and half ago) - Thanks..Peter
Shane

Posted: Aug 13, 2012
Hello Ben,

I just downloaded and started using you TaskUnifier this weekend. I am really liking what you have built. There one thing that makes reading the row that has the focus almost impossible. The background color of the row that has the focus is dark blue and the fonts are black. The two colors are so close to the same you almost can't read it. Is it suppose to be that way? I ask cause in your screenshops, on your website, the fonts are white, which would make it much easier to read.

Thanks in advance,
Shane
Benjamin Leclerc

Hi Shane,

You are right, it is black, it should be white.
But normally, only the task title has this problem, all the other fields are ok.

This will be fixed in next version.
Shane

Hey Ben,

You are correct on it's only the Title field/control that it is doing that on. After my post last night I went to using it again and noticed that it was only the title but did feel I should come back and post with that information.

Do you have a round about idea when the next version is goin to be?

Thanks for your reply,
Shane
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Aug 15, 2012
Hi,

The next version will be a major one with a lot of improvements.
I hope to release it in about 2 months.

Unless important bugs appear in the current version, there will be no other minor version before the major one.

Ben
rbro

Posted: Aug 20, 2012
Does this app work with Mountain Lion? I'm getting an error that the app is damaged when trying to run it.
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Aug 21, 2012
TaskUnifier is working fine on Mountain Lion, it seems that your download is damaged.

Could you try to download it again ?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskunifier/files/binaries/TaskUnifier_2_4_0/TaskUnifier_2_4_0_mac.d mg/download

If it is still not working, could you give me more details on the error you get ?
BaronGreen007

Posted: Aug 24, 2012
Score: -2 Reference
[spam removed]

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012.
cyberhund35

Posted: Aug 24, 2012
Hi Ben,
my Taskunifier startet leaking. Especially the Notesektion, while i'm writing.
Is there any solution?

Thanks in advance

cyber
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Aug 25, 2012
Hi,

What do you mean ?
cyberhund35

Posted: Aug 25, 2012
i cannot write fluently but have to wait a little bit, after every letter i#m typing.
rbro

Posted: Aug 26, 2012
Is there any way to try out the Toodledo Sync plugin, or do I need to buy it?
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Aug 27, 2012
@cyberhund35
I don't know, are you using the latest version (2.4.0) of TaskUnifier ?
How many tasks do you have ?

@rbro
Yes you can try it, simply download TaskUnifier and select Toodledo plugin, you can try it for free and as long as you want, you only have to wait before each synchronization.
tomatobear

Posted: Aug 28, 2012
Hi, Ben,

Your app looks awesome.

Just one quick question. Toodledo free account only store the data up to 6 months. Does TU keep the completed tasks older than 6 months when I'm using a toodledo free account?

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012.
Benjamin Leclerc

Posted: Aug 29, 2012
@tomatobear

No, because Toodledo marks these old tasks as deleted and it is not possible to make the distinction between deleted by user and deleted because too old.

So TaskUnifier will remove these tasks.
tomatobear

@Ben

If I run the backup task in TU everyday, can I work around it?
Benjamin Leclerc

No, because, when you will synchronize the backup, TU will delete these tasks again (because Toodledo says so).

The best and easiest way would be to subscribe to the Toodledo pro account :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.