• Score: 0
I'd like to see this too!
Colin A

Posted Jun 06, 2008 in: Assignor Questions
Score: 0
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Someone else might help with the mechanics of collaboration...but if you have to have seperate Pro accounts (and the people using them might chage) - why not register the accounts in your name (you're paying after all) and but with individual screen names - these can be changed in your account settings at anytime (I used to use my whole name then changed it to how it is now...so if they change just change their name...should work OK...perhaps test it with one first!
Colin A

Posted Apr 28, 2008 in: Hide-able Sidebar
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2008
I'm in complete agreement - big improvement

But can you add a "return to my todo list" at the top of the forum pages - otherwise (unlike many other pages) in the forum you have to open the sidebar to get back to your todo list
Colin A

Posted Apr 21, 2008 in: File Uploads
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2008
@J-Mac
You can see a comparison between the different Toodledo versions and other lesser alternatives (IMHO) at http://www.toodledo.com/info/compare.php

For the record I'm with Toodledo on the pricing strategy they've adopted for this.
Colin A

Posted Apr 09, 2008 in: Setting task reminders
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2008
Or for the example given - you could just create an annually recurring task (e.g birthday reminder) that has a due date of two weeks prior to the actual birthday...and record the actual date in the notes (or the title of the task)
Colin A

Posted Apr 07, 2008 in: Search for Repeating Tasks
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2008
I use a folder for recurring events...then use the repeat feature to identify the frequency (some are daily, weekly or just annually)
Colin A

Posted Apr 05, 2008 in: Editing tasks
Score: 1
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2008
  • Score: 1
Removing the columns isn't much help as I don't have anything I don't use - but I didn't know I could resize and move them so thanks!

Unfortunately you can't move the notes column...but resizing the others means that I don't have to scroll now.
Colin A

Posted Apr 04, 2008 in: Editing tasks
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2008
The only problem with that is when you have a number of columns that means you have to scroll across the screen (losing sight of the actual task name)...it would be great if you could order the columns in whatever order you wanted (or have some other way of opening up the notes...that's the worst one since you can't just click and get a drop down like the rest...unless you scroll all the way to the right)
Colin A

Posted Mar 31, 2008 in: In Box Default
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2008
I've certainly requested that feature previously as well
Colin A

Posted Mar 31, 2008 in: how to sort by importance level?
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2008
That's really cool...it's amazing how sometimes you can't find obvious things...simple question with a simple answer...big help!
Colin A

Posted Mar 30, 2008 in: Modding booklet graphics
  • Colin A
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2008
I love the booklet too - one of the bonus features of being a pro member...but I also like the flexibility of http://repocketmod.com/ which follows on from PocketMod but has a whole load more page templates including GTD specific stuff too.
Skip to Page:  1   2