ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
c.e.perry

Posted Mar 13, 2009 in: Toodledo C or Objective-C API?
Score: 0
Can you tell me where to find it?
c.e.perry

Posted Mar 13, 2009 in: Toodledo C or Objective-C API?
Is there an implementation of the Toodledo API in C or Objective C? I've found one for Ruby and Perl, but nothing for C or its derivatives. Have I missed them or has everyone been making them up from scratch?
c.e.perry

Posted Jan 13, 2009 in: Repeating Tasks and Status
Score: 1
I'm using tasks with no status as my "Inbox" of sorts. Once I've looked at an item, it gets an appropriate status. I'm having trouble getting the behavior I want with repeating tasks, though. What I would like is to create a repeating task (say monthly) without a status. That way when it's start-date comes around it shows up in my inbox. At that point I could give it a status of Next Action, work on it, and complete it. But the next time the repeating task's start-date arrives, the new task will already have a status of Next Action and completely bypass my inbox. Is there any way to make repeating tasks always show up with a particular set of attributes (namely no status)?
c.e.perry

Posted Nov 20, 2008 in: iPhone feature request
Here's a feature request for the iPhone version of Toodledo. It would be great if we could filter the status list to only ones that we used. For instance, I'd prefer to just see Next Action, Waiting, and Someday, I'm sure that others out there don't use the entire list of status either.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3