ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dg"
dg

Posted Jun 27, 2009 in: Outlook Sync - Contexts
Score: 0
  • dg
  • Posted: Jun 27, 2009
  • Score: 0
+1 for this capability. I've sent a donation to support this app already, but would do so again for this! :-)
dg

• dg
  • Posted: May 24, 2009
Posted by Anders:
dave, good stats, but it really depends on how you want to break it down. WM (which is my phone OS BTW) is really two different OSs, standard and professional. Also, you didn't mention that those numbers show the (terrible IMO) blackberry OS is really number one.

The point I wanted to address was the perception by iPhone fans that iPhone dominates WM...that's why I cited that stat. And, btw, I think WM users might be more likely to use Toodle than iPhone users...if that speculative parsing of the data matters to the owners.

I didn't mention the BB dominance because it wasn't part of the previous converstation, but I believe that would double the importance for better portable/web interface to Toodledo since the BB browser is pretty simple, and although I used one a lot up until recently and it had the same problems as WM interfacing with Toodledo, I don't use one anymore and so can't check if that's still the case or not.

This message was edited May 24, 2009.
dg

• dg
  • Posted: May 24, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
I am sorry that we haven't made solid WM6 support yet. We have limited resources and the iPhone has the largest market share of smart phones, so that is where we have been putting our energy. We do still hope to improve our mobile support in the future.

That's not what the stat's says....wm=27%....iphone=21%....

http://www.liveside.net/main/archive/2009/05/05/windows-mobile-2-smartphone-os-in-us-comscore.aspx
dg

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Windows Mobile - Future
  • dg
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Thx...I tried the toodledo.com/html interface and it works on Pocket IE and Opera mobile 9.5...but that just makes you want a native WM app all the more.
dg

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Windows Mobile - Future
  • dg
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2009
FYI...I'd be very interested in this and I don't mind paying a fee for useful software :-)

I'm a heavy user of Outlook Tasks which I keep sync'ed to my WM cell phone (AT&T Fuze). In fact, I tend to do a lot of interacting with my Tasks from the cell phone.

I tried the Toodledo.com/slim web interface and it was virtually unresponsive. I tried both the stock Pocket IE that comes with WM61. and Opera 9.5 (which comes stock on the AT&T Fuze)...and while both got past the login screen okay, that was as far as it went. Regardless of what I tried to do after that, Toodledo just didn't respond. Not sure why...but very disappointing.

So here's a +1 from me!
dg

Posted Feb 05, 2009 in: Move tabs to left column
  • dg
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2009
Man, that's the cat's pajamas! I really appreciate this script!

I'm a relatively new user of Toodledo, and was a bit put off by having to scroll a list to select folders...too slow for me as I use a lot of folders (sync with Outlook categories via Toodledo Outlook Sync).

I was about to ask for this as a "wish list" when I found your script. Perfectomento!

Still, I hope the authors consider this as at least an option if not the baseline display method Folders. It's very useful.

Thx!
dg

Posted Jan 01, 2009 in: Multiple tags?
  • dg
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2009
I played with this and see how it works now....so yes, that was very helpful!
dg

Posted Dec 31, 2008 in: Multiple tags?
  • dg
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2008
I'm new, so this may be old hat...but I looked around and couldn't figure it out.

Is there a way to have multiple independent tags? For example, if I use TagA and TagB from time to time; can I enter both "TagA, TabB" in the tag field of a task and subsequently sort by Tags and have the task listed twice...once under TagA and again under TagB?

Thx!
dg

• dg
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2008
I'm just learning Toodledo; but right away had performance issues on FireFox. It took > 1 min to toggle detailed view on 143 tasks (imported from Outlook). I tried Google Chrome and it worked much better. Chrome is supposed to be optimized for web app's like Toodledo...and that certainly appears to be the case based on my limited experience.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3