ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
ChristianDiscer

Posted Jun 15, 2012 in: Color Coding
Score: 2
Making it generic may be better. Like "color tasks according to X", where "X" can be context, folder, priority, etc.

Priority has some "colorization", but the ability to set the foreground and background color for "X" may come in handy.

Of course, the ability to customize the colors would have to be added too.

Not all tasks would need it either. Using context as an example;

"Home" Default color
"Work" some color from a picklist
"Church" some color from a picklist
ChristianDiscer

Posted May 31, 2012 in: Disable replies in News forum
Score: 0
Great! Thanks.
ChristianDiscer

Posted May 30, 2012 in: Disable replies in News forum
Right now - only Toodledo admins can create new topics in the News forum, but people are allowed to make replies flagging the topic as unread.

To me the News forum should ONLY contain Toodledo news not user replies. That way, News items are exactly that - News.

Questions pertaining to any News item should be in the Questions forum.

Thanks
ChristianDiscer

Posted Feb 29, 2012 in: My Use of Contexts
Score: -1
I don't assign a context to tasks that can be done anywhere and/or at anytime (e.g. "No Context"). My assigned contexts are Work, Home, and Church. I normally view my tasks by "context."

If I need to further breakdown tasks within a context then I assign a folder to the task. For example, i'll assign a folder name to a task (e.g. a department name) for the tasks in my work context. Unfortunately folder names are currently global. That is, folder names are visible in all contexts even though it may not make sense for that context. A little hard to explain, just try it.
ChristianDiscer

OH! I totally missed the ability to tap "hidden tasks" for this setting, thinking it would have been under "Settings."

Tapping the "hidden tasks" link also shows other handy options - EXCELLENT! Thank you.
ChristianDiscer

Note: This request was placed through the ticket system. I'm posting it here to see if others would like this too. this pertains to toodledo's iOS app only - the web interface handles sub-tasks okay.

I would like the option to display sub-tasks only under the primary (parent) task. In other words - the option to NOT display sub-tasks with top-level tasks.

(preferred) One option is to handle sub-tasks the same way the website does, optionally indented and/or toggled hidden/unhidden

Another option is to hide sub-tasks at the top level. Only being visible through the parent task's "task details" screen.
ChristianDiscer

Posted Jan 09, 2012 in: Repeat until {date} or Repeat {X} times
A quick search for "repeat until" shows this is a long-standing request.

I'm now making the request because my Toodledo is setup with Google calendar subscription and a repeating daily task is showing up beyond January on the Google calendar. The last date for this task is January 31st, but there's not a way to set this up in Toodledo.

See http://www.toodledo.com/tools/sync_ical.php
I'm subscribing using the "events" link.

Thanks for your time.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5