ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Erik Gunn/GLES"
Erik Gunn/GLES

Score: 0
I'm having the same problem. This event is called "Quirof tarde" and is set for Tuesday, October 25, from 8 to noon (at least in my time zone).

I'd like to post a screenshot but I don't know how.
Erik Gunn/GLES

Score: 2
I have a toodledo account and I have a google calendar.

I implemented the toodledo feature so the toodledo lists appear on my google calendar.

This creates a separate "toodledo calendar" that shows through on the google calendar.

Now there is a mysterious appointment on the toodledo calendar when seen in google calendar. it is for a particular date (october 25) and it has an incomprehensible name/title ("quirof tarde"). when I click on it, it is attributed to a gmail address I do not recognize.

I cannot remove it, it is not on my toodledo list at toodledo.com, and I have no idea what it is.

to make it go away I have to delete the toodledo calendar from my google calendar, which means removing the toodledo list from my google calendar.

does anybody know what is causing this and how to get rid of it???

here's the other weird thing. It only shows up on my laptop. My desktop computer doesn't show it. and I don't see it when i'm looking at the google calendar on another computer.

ETA: I see the same problem is reported on here.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/12324/0/what-is-this-appointment-on-the-toodledo-calendar.html

This message was edited Oct 16, 2011.