ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
arpad.andrassy

Score: 0
Hello,

I welcome the idea of an Android offline app that mirrors 100% Toodledo, and keeps updating with features whenever TD does. It would make more sense to be in-house, but third party app is as good if doing its job as expected.

I installed your app and the design is nice and minimalistic, looks similar to the Toodledo web app.

However I can't find too many features of Toodledo. I guess it's still in very early stage of development?

Keep up the good work.
arpad.andrassy

Posted Dec 26, 2012 in: 2012 In Review
Score: -1
Congrats for the 2012 achievements!

I discovered Toodledo through an Android app that uses it, and after checking the market for collaborative task managers, I have to say that Toodledo has some useful unique features.

It would be great to see such a list from you with the developments planned for 2013.

Personally I would welcome:
1) A dedicated Android app with more features than what the web mobile interface has. I use third party apps that do it for me now, but Toodledo's own Android app would insure consistency with upgrades.
2) More project manager features:
- tasks to be used as milestones (i.e, subtasks to depend on main task parameters and to account for progress %)
- more refined user rights grid: rights depend on assignor vs assigned, and for example to have defined right to check tasks only but no other edits or relocation of the task;
- easier way to follow up delegated tasks;
- user friendly change logs;
3) An option to allow more intensive use of colors for various parameters: folders, statuses, delegations, etc. Generally a more sleek interface would be nice.

Thanks

This message was edited Dec 26, 2012.