ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by simmie"
simmie

Posted Nov 15, 2020 in: Tags
Score: 0
  • simmie
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2020
  • Score: 0
Having a devil of a time with tags, and have perused a few of the forum entries here, but no luck. I switched to from toodledo.com/tasks to toodledo.com. What I get now is a nice little popup box in gold, with an X next to the add field, but when I add a tag, it adds to the list with an X and doesn't show up in Organize. Any ideas? Thanks.
simmie

Posted Sep 12, 2016 in: Whats about change Completion Date ?
Score: 1
  • simmie
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2016
  • Score: 1
In searching the TD forums for information on how to adjust the Date Completed field, I discovered to my dismay that it could not be done. I discovered this in posts going as far back as 2011. It is now September 12, 2016. Really, Toodledo? How hard can this be? How low a priority is it? I imagine there are many out there who need this functionality but have for whatever reason declined to post their opinions on the matter. You have a wonderful, useful product here. But please, I repeat - How hard can it be to make the Date Completed field editable? Thank you.
simmie

Posted Jul 11, 2016 in: Calendar Schedule View
  • simmie
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2016
Posted by Jake:
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
Don't you mean they're on your TOODLEDO list?
simmie

Posted Jul 11, 2016 in: Calendar Schedule View
  • simmie
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2016
This is an excellent idea, suggested by cngraham. I, too, find the lack of a usable calendar - one capable of doing the types of things mentioned here - very frustrating. Should be SO easy to develop and implement, I would imagine. Toodledo is a wonderful tool, and this would make it pretty much complete. Well, and maybe with the added ability to color code tasks, customizing the typeface color as needed. Thanks.

Posted by cngraham:
I get the limitations of tasks without due dates, etc., but the current calendar view is useless.

It would be REALLY helpful to have tasks with due dates laid out in calendar format (e.g., each date is a square that includes the tasks due on those days). On top of that, a task could be selected and moved to another due date. Check out Asana's calendar view for an example of that functionality.

Taking it up another notch, the calendar with tasks with due dates could be in one pane and then a list of tasks without due dates could be in another. The user could then drag tasks without due dates onto the calendar, creating due dates, or leave them there and have access to them if they truly don't have dates.
simmie

Posted Dec 16, 2009 in: Due Date views ascending and descending
Score: 1
  • simmie
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2009
  • Score: 1
Love Toodledoo, but is there a way to change my Main view settings to show Due Date in descending rather than ascending order? Generally I am far more interested to see recently added daily additions that are due same day FIRST, before being reminded of what I didn't get around to doing yesterday. Also, in a related issue, I set the account settings to make the default date "TODAY" but that setting will not advance the date when I make entries on subsequent days. Instead it still reflects the date of the day I set the account settings. Am I missing something here? Thanks much. And yes, as other posters have noted, more coordination with the iPhone would be great. - Simmie