ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by snivelyjay"
snivelyjay

Score: 0
I have a Task that is set to recur monthly. I want to change the day of the month that the Task appears. I know I can change the Start date but that may not be the correct thing to do - in the past I've had unexpected results from such a change.

What is the proper way to change the day of the month that the Task shows up?
snivelyjay

I appreciate the suggestions and now I'm able to make the batch file work.

Is there a way to make Firefox download the Toodledo files to a specific folder that is different than the default folder?
snivelyjay

Posted Jan 27, 2022 in: iOS: How to hide future tasks?
iOS V3.4.1 - When I go to All Tasks > Show, Completed, Negative, Future, Subtasks are all set to HIDE. Yet when I navigate to a given Task folder, all Tasks are showing.

How do I hide those Tasks that I don't need to see?
snivelyjay

Posted by J---O---D:

...(it's Windows after all)

LOL

Maybe try running the file manually without creating a task first so you could narrow the problem

I did that before and I tried it again. It does cause the "Opening" dialog for each file to appear ("What should Firefox do with this file?") but that's all.

To confirm what you wrote, when you ran it, it actually downloaded those files to somewhere on your computer?

When I created the batch file I had questioned whether I did everything that's necessary because the batch file doesn't include any instructions as to where to save the files to.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2022.
snivelyjay

In the thread at:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/26873/-122517/read.html#jump

The member explained how they created a batch file with 3 commands to download the Toodledo backup XML file and both of the export .CSV files:

My batch file for automating backups has the following 3 lines (and nothing else):
start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/backup.php
start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php
start "" www.toodledo.com/tools/csv.php?completed=1

I created a task in Windows Task Manager and the batch file runs. The result is that it opens those links in new browser tabs with their associated Opening [file] dialogs. But it does not download the files.

It seems I'm doing something wrong with the batch file but I cannot figure it out.

I would appreciate any help in how to make this batch file work. Thank you!
snivelyjay

I appreciate the prompt reply and the kind addition of 8 months - that makes me happy! Thank you, Hasnain!
snivelyjay

I paid $59.98 on 03-22-21 but when I go to My Subscription it reads: "Current Subscription:Plus | Expired On: Mar 23, 2021"

How do I correct this? I tried contacting support but because my account is listed as free, I cannot contact support!</>
snivelyjay

Posted Apr 25, 2020 in: Show Hidden Tasks is missing...
The link at the bottom of the Tasks view that reads "Show hidden tasks" is missing. I've signed out and signed back in, restarted Firefox and still it is not there.

Any ideas how to get it back?

[PLEASE DISREGARD - I found out what was wrong. I had checked "Recently Modified," a setting I didn't even know was there.]

This message was edited Apr 25, 2020.
snivelyjay

I'm looking for suggestions on what to do with information that does not necessarily belong under Tasks.

An example: I'm gathering a list of issues for an I.T. person to address. In addition to that list of issues, I have notes on who I've reached out to, who of those have gotten back to me, times and phone numbers, etc.

How should I handle such info considering it involves more than just tasks, lists, etc.?

Thank you!
snivelyjay

Do you mean that the mobile browser is more stable than the app?
snivelyjay

I have the iOS app. What is the difference between the app and the mobile site?
snivelyjay

Jake wrote:
>>>When you are offline a copy of your data is stored inside your web browser.

There is a file named 3654126852toodoedl.sqlite in C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xyxxyyxy.default\storage\default\https+++notes. toodledo.com\idb

Is that the file to which you refer?
snivelyjay

When my computer is not connected to the internet I can still see Toodledo and all of its associated data as last synced on my computer. I can even edit Tasks and Notes and such.

I'm assuming Toodledo and the data is not in my browser's cache, so where is it coming from?
snivelyjay

I have Windows 10 Home. What is the location on my local machine of the data from Toodledo?

I ask because I have Carbonite as my backup service and I thought using Carbonite for Toodledo would be convenient.

Thank you!
snivelyjay

Posted Sep 11, 2016 in: Forum post notification emails?
When someone posts to a forum thread that I've participated in, am I supposed to get a notification email?

Thank you
snivelyjay

Posted Sep 08, 2016 in: How do I sync manually?
Sorry for any confusion - I may be using the wrong terminology.

Why I ask is because sometimes I see a message that reads "ToodleDo failed to sync." (I've seen this when my network connection is temporarily down.) So, I want to make sure that what changes I just made to TD have been saved and I wondered how I do that manually.

I hope this makes sense. Thank you.
snivelyjay

Posted Sep 07, 2016 in: How do I sync manually?
I've looked all over and I cannot find where/how to sync TD manually. Can someone tell me where to find it? Thank you
snivelyjay

Thank you, Adrien -

¿Is there a work-around so that I can disappear or delay a Task for one day without affecting the repeat date?

Yes, it is confusing - maybe I'm odd, but I think it would be useful to be able to have a repeating task remain the same date every month yet have the capability to adjust the immediate occurrence of that task.
snivelyjay

Can I move a repeating task forward by one or more days but not have it change the date it appears in the next cycle?

An example: a newsletter broadcast for a client: it's set for the 12th because it needs to go out on the 15th, but I often want to move it ahead one day because my client doesn't always have it ready yet. Will moving it ahead one day affect the date it appears the next time?
snivelyjay

Posted May 05, 2016 in: Where to find latest update info?
When can I go to find what version is the most recent for iOS?
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next