ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Al Briggs

Posted May 21, 2012 in: Automatically mark a task as complete?
Score: 1
What is an optional task?
Al Briggs

Score: 0
I think this in an issue with plain text - when I use evernote to send notes to the email I also have a problem - is there any other way to send stuff from evernote to toodledo?
Al Briggs

I don't have that option - can you please confirm if this is a problem with Sparrow - and if it is - please tell me what I should do.

Al
Al Briggs

Sparrow is a Desktop email program - what do you mean?
Al Briggs

Posted Feb 01, 2012 in: Integration with ifttt.com
Score: 4
I think ifttt is the bees knees - and integration for toodledo would really make it possible to create todo items from lots of other places based on triggers etc!

I also think it would be great if toodledo could expose some triggers.

Please contact the ifttt guys as I don't think this would be complex for either of you to work on and you could be the first todo app in the list of channels they have!

Al
Al Briggs

Score: 1
Looks very promising - but collaboration is not supported again!

I think you guys need to understand that once a todo list is in the cloud the biggest benefit comes when it is social - if you don't start baking social and collaboration into your tools there really is little point paying for a Pro subscription!
Al Briggs

Score: -1
+1
Al Briggs

+1
Al Briggs

Posted Feb 01, 2012 in: How to track assigned tasks
+1
Al Briggs

Posted Feb 01, 2012 in: More features for Pro accounts
I agree!
Al Briggs

I have found that when I forward emails to toodledo I no longer have the body of the email in the notes - this really limits my workflow.

Please can you fix ASAP as this used to work perfectly!

Al

BTW I use Sparrow mostly for email management or my iPad