ForumsNewsToodledo iPhone 1.3.2

Toodledo iPhone 1.3.2
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated to version 1.3.2. Here is what is new:

* Compatibility update for iPhone OS 2.2
* When viewing tasks grouped by due date, the "hide future tasks" filter will no longer be applied
* Added an way to unlink and then re-link your iPhone to a different Toodledo.com account, when synchronizing.
* Added a way to force a sync to go in one direction only, instead of the normal two-way sync. This can be used to recover from accidentally deleting tasks from either the iPhone or Toodledo.com.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 08, 2008
Oh, and if you like Toodledo, please don't forget to write a review in the iTunes App Store.

Rating existing reviews as helpful/not helpful is also helpful :)

Thanks!

This message was edited Dec 08, 2008.
Jeremy

Posted: Dec 09, 2008
Hate to continue to pester....but where is the Blackberry love?

At least the updated email import and enhanced WAP access on the blackberry? It seems like the iPhone gets all the attention for development.
andreas

Posted: Dec 10, 2008
Thanks for the great app. Only one wish; woul it be possible, to show the task-name complete (more lines?) This would be were helpfull!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
Mark.swinkels

Would be nice if URLs in the notes would open up in Safari like they do on the web site. Other apps seem to do this.

This message was edited Dec 10, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 11, 2008
dansmusings

Love the app and the service - it helps me keep travel notes and tasks in sync with others in my office. We tend to use the notes sections extensively - sometimes the notes are truncated on the web site and the iphone. They are maintained full length in outlook but somtimes I need that extra information. Can this character or line limit be raised?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This might be a bug. We'll look into it.

Thanks
Claudio

"Added an way to unlink and then re-link your iPhone to a different Toodledo.com account, when synchronizing."

What is the purpose of this feature?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 12, 2008
There are a number of uses for this.

1) If you want to copy all of your tasks from one account to another, you would sync. Then unlink, and then relink to an empty account. When you synced again, all the tasks would come down to the new account.

2) If you accidentally deleted all the tasks on the iPhone, or the website, you could unlink to prevent the deletions from being synced. You could then relink and recover the deleted tasks.

3) If for some rare reason your iPhone app gets corrupted, you could unlink to prevent it from messing up your tasks online.
wbr

First at all: thanks for very nice application.
Some points for improvement and suggestions from me:
1. I would like to have a different filter settings for different views.
So e. g. I would like to see all tasks in all task view and exclude
Task future tasks in folder view.
2. Empty fields in the task view can be omitted
and shown only in edit mode. This avoid annoyinz scrolling to view filled tags or notes.
3. Text size in dialog for a new folder, goal or context is to small.
4. I would like to see on your web site an overview about requested features.
And a optional voting dialog can provide better statistic about customer requiremsnts.
Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the ideas.
Robear

Score: 1 Reference
I have 2 ToodleDo accounts; one for work and the other for personal. It's the ultimate GTD context approach :-). I wish there was a way to use the iPhone to access both with your iPhone app. I was hoping the link/unlink might be that method but it's not (takes too long to switch). You can't install two copies of the iPhone app unfortunately (Applie issue probably). So, currently I'm using the Appigo ToDo iPhone application for work and your iPhone app for my personal account; I had purchased the Appigo app before your iPhone app came out. I would like some way to use your iPhone app to access both of my accounts. I finally updated to a Pro account when subtask support came to the iPhone. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Robert
wbr

Another bug in a current version is that the filter settings
hiding future tasks also applied in the view of a recently added tasks.

Cheers, WBR
dgeipel

Posted: Dec 13, 2008
New user over here. LOVING TOODLEDO. Bought the App a few weeks ago and loving it... some suggestions I was hoping to see in this release:

Want phone numbers to be links in the iPhone App. I just cant use it the way I need to - for my folder CALLS.... I can't do them in the car like I need and want to. Also, if I add an item and it's a call - would really love the ability like some other iPhone App... to click on my contacts and add them to the todo item.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 13, 2008
mclown_98

Posted: Dec 16, 2008
New user too. Loving the app and the website. Like dgeipel, I really would like to be able to link phone numbers. But also, website (open in Safari), email (open in mail), address (open in map) ; in other words, to be able to use my address book with toodledo ;-)
Could it also be possible to render active links (like website) into notes?

Many thanks for this great complement of Toodledo experience!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 17, 2008
p.cathcart

Posted: Dec 23, 2008
I would love the ability to use bulleted list. What are your thoughts. I think this will help me manage my task

Posted by Toodledo:
Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated to version 1.3.2. Here is what is new:

* Compatibility update for iPhone OS 2.2
* When viewing tasks grouped by due date, the "hide future tasks" filter will no longer be applied
* Added an way to unlink and then re-link your iPhone to a different Toodledo.com account, when synchronizing.
* Added a way to force a sync to go in one direction only, instead of the normal two-way sync. This can be used to recover from accidentally deleting tasks from either the iPhone or Toodledo.com.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.