ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.8

Toodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.8
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Version 2.1.8 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
✔ Long goal/folder/context/location/tag names will now wrap onto multiple lines if you set this preference in the settings section.
✔ Restored location alarm sensitivity and distance settings that were accidentially removed with the last update

UPDATE: Version 2.1.9 is out now, which fixes the iOS 4.3 compatibility issues with the app.

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.

This message was edited Apr 08, 2011.
cappy

Posted: Mar 31, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Is there a new setting for the text wrapping feature? I couldn't find it in the preference setting.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Settings > General Preferences > "Multi-line Titles"
rdd

My application crashes every time when I do something before the sync has finished. When I wait for the sync to be finished, and then navigate somewhere, it is no problem.

PS. This was already the case in the version before this one. I was hoping it would be fixed with this update, but unfortunately not.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have received a few reports of this type of crashing, but we have been unable to replicate the problem. Can you please indicate which device you are using (iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, etc) and exactly what you have to do during a sync to cause it to crash?
ehermens

Posted: Apr 01, 2011
Same problemen (crashes) here. IOS4.3 and iPhone4
TheBrayingMule

Hello, first of all, thanks for this brilliant app. Make things to remember a lot easier. I want this latest update on iTunes Store but iTunes asks to pay. I already paid for version 2.1.7. Do we have to pay for updates ?

UPDATE : Sorry. My mistake. I suceeded to update Toodledo 2.1.8 by "searching new updates" on Apps Menu. I was asked to pay only if I try a new search on iTunes Store. Apple do not recognize you already bought one of your app.

Keep up good work Toodledo's team !

This message was edited Apr 01, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Apple will recognize that you already bought the app and will not charge you again when you press the "buy" button the second time.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 08, 2011
We just released version 2.1.9, which fixes the iOS 4.3 crashes that some people were getting.
kevincash

Posted: Apr 10, 2011
Thanks for the text wrapping! Made using the app WAY easier!
rocrick

Posted: Apr 22, 2011
Great app! Just started using it and the web integration and iGoogle are awesome.

Sync between iPad and Web page seems slow. I add something to my list on the iPad, it takes about 5 minutes to show up on the web page.

What is the frequency of update?? Can that be set or would it be possible to have an option that always syncs when adding a new task???

Keep up the great work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 22, 2011
In the Sync Settings section, you can turn on "sync on edit" which will sync changes as you make them.
Boxin

Posted: Aug 07, 2011
I think one of major improvements the iphone app should have is to have more space for note details under notebook. Currently you'll find 1/3 screen has been taken by the title/folder bar. A full screen view will be appreciated!
dean.johnson

Posted: Aug 17, 2011
I use the iPad app for taking notes at work. I find I often hit the "cancel" button in the top left of the window for typing when changing test in the top right hand corner of the screen. A great improvement would be to move the button or add a "are yo sure you want canel this" message.

Thanks
15115677 Post deleted
Christopher.herbert

Posted: Aug 22, 2011
Love toodledo on the web but the iPad app does not make the use of subtasks easy. Visually linking a project with subtasks is poor, and ability to move tasks to make it a subtasks seems absent. The app is really limited in respects of being a great stand alone product for personal productivity.

I would love to see parent with indented subtasks. I would also like PROJECT>TASK>SUBTASK to better manage more complex jobs. Access to files would be a great option and an inbuilt calendar linked to google calendar would make this app my most used app on the iPad.

Otherwise, pro subscription is the best $30 I have ever spent. Thanks
sstewart-RCHA

Posted: Aug 28, 2011
I want to second the request to have subtasks indent on the iPAD. This is the only downside of the app, I use it via web and iPAD plus sync with Informant HD.
Mikko_Hietanen

Posted: Sep 09, 2011
I'm using the iPad application all the time & I like it. Using in the UK, it's slightly irritating that the "Custom Due Date" dialog opens a US Calendar (Sunday first day of the week). Is there a way to change it? Thanks
Martin_1369908269

Posted: Sep 14, 2011
I use toodledo on iPhone, iPad and any PC i'm sat at, predominantly my work Macbook. I've recently started using the Tag feature in anger, and have found the ability to Save a 'Search' ( a group of filters essentially) so valuable now, but am missing it on the iOS versions as a result.

Is there a plan to be able to store the Filters in a similar way on those versions (ideally the system picking up saved searches on my account, such as the ones i've already set)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.