ForumsNewsToodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.12

Toodledo for iOS Updated to version 2.1.12
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 07, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Version 2.1.12 of our iOS App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now available from the iTunes App Store.

Here is what is new:
+ Folders can now be reordered manually
+ To declutter the UI a little, we moved adding and editing of folders, contexts, goals and locations into the settings section and redesigned how they work a little bit
+ The filter/sort toolbar above your list is no longer fixed. It now scrolls with the list, which frees up some screen space to display one extra row of tasks.
+ Fixed a bug with sorting tasks by folder when folders are ordered alphabetically and you have folders with mixed case (upper and lower case letters)
+ Fixed a few crashes that occur in rare and specific scenarios
+ The Dutch flag in the language section is now correct
+ Fixed a few other little bugs

App Store

If Toodledo helps you be more productive, please consider giving us a rating/review in the iTunes App Store. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release. It really does help us to have good ratings.
eykanal

Posted: Jul 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the update. I'm still mystified as to why you've left the large black bar at the bottom of the screen; if you want folks to use notebook, improve it significantly (add rich text editor, link to notes from to-dos, improve categorization & tagging, support markdown, ...), if not, get rid of it.

Still, its nice to have more space to see my stuff. Thanks!

This message was edited Jul 08, 2011.
JPR

Posted: Jul 08, 2011
Thanks for the update. Manual folder sort and scrolling toolbar are both great improvements for me.
jirvin_4505

Posted: Jul 13, 2011
I think I lost search with this update
I'm sure I was able to go to list all tasks then hit the top of the screen and a search box would open

Have I missed something? Is it somewhere else now?

Cheers jeff
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Search is still there above the top item in the list. Just drag your finger down to scroll the list down by one row.
Paul

I'd like to use this, I really would. But until sub-task dating and handling is improved, I'll have to stick with ToDo from Appigo.
jirvin_4505

Posted by Toodledo:
Search is still there above the top item in the list. Just drag your finger down to scroll the list down by one row.

thanks for that - i have found it - great
dan

Posted: Jul 16, 2011
Since this update the iOS app on my iPhone 3G always opens to the tasks screen instead of the all tasks screen that I've set the start page to be in the settings.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2011
The start-page feature has gotten broken for users of older non multi-tasking devices (3G). We have a fix in testing which we will submit to Apple this coming week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
dan

Posted: Jul 17, 2011
I figured it might be something like that. My phone is pretty old. I was going to wait until the iPhone 5 came out to upgrade. Thanks for the reply.
butty

Posted: Jul 19, 2011
I have a brand new Ipod Touch 4G and the start page feature is also broken on my device after the update!
I have set the hotlist as start page, but always get the tasks screen.
marynelson8

Posted: Jul 20, 2011
ToodleDo for my iPad (first gen) crashes after changing due dates for tasks. Just wanted to report the issue after the latest update.
darren

Posted: Jul 22, 2011
Just wanted to echo butty's post. The start page is broken on both my iPad and iPhone 3GS. Both are running iOS 4.3.3 with multitasking support.
damon.w.diehl

Posted: Jul 26, 2011
Posted by dan:
Since this update the iOS app on my iPhone 3G always opens to the tasks screen instead of the all tasks screen that I've set the start page to be in the settings.

I'm new to Toodledo (website and app), and just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat as dan. I've got an iPhone 3G running iOS 4.2.1.
eder Post deleted
angiemcallister

Posted: Jul 26, 2011
The new UI is AWESOME!
Mikko_Hietanen

Posted: Sep 09, 2011
Would it be possible to get an auto-update feature for the task list? I.e. I often end up (probably due to poor time management) rescheduling quite a few tasks at any one time and it would be nice if these changes were reflected in the list on the left (e.g. moving from Overdue to Due tomorrow). Now you have to step out of the list & come back to see what the effect of all changes were. Cheers
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.