ForumsNewsiPhone app updated

iPhone app updated
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated to version 1.4.1. Here is what is new:

* Sorting by due-date will now also sort by due-time for tasks with the same date
* Added two new options for the application badge: "All tasks" and "overdue & due today"
* Added a general settings where you can control whether more information is displayed on your lists. Experiment to find what you like.
* Updated documentation inside the app

This message was edited Jan 08, 2009.
Eric

Posted: Jan 12, 2009
Is there anymore detail on this addition?

* Added a general settings where you can control whether more information is displayed on your lists.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 12, 2009
It should be described inside the app in the documentation section.

But, in short, if you flip the switch in the general settings section, it will attempt to show additional information below a task when viewing a list. The default is to show the sort field on the right, and your most important field on the left. If the switch is flipped, and if there is room, it will show your second most important field in the middle.

Hope that helps
tbccc

Posted: Jan 13, 2009
I'm a very new user of ToodleDo for iPhone v1.4.1 (started yesterday). I love the app. I test-drove all to-do list apps from the iTune app store; I believe it's the most sophisticated and the one that suits my needs best. I have the following questions/requests for enhancements:

- Is there a way to have ALL selected task fields show when viweing task list. Right now, I seem to only be able to see a maximum.
- On a related note, are you planning on supporting tyhe landscape mode? It would greatly help with both entering and displaying full info for each task.
- Something else to help with real estate and viewing comfort: Why don't you make it possible to replace words with icons for all options within a field (esp. for the status field). Color-coding the background per folder (e.g., home=green, work=blue), etc.) would also be great. Perhaps this could be a user-controlled setting. When viewing lists, it would make it easier to identify which folder the task is from, it's status.
- Status: 'Planning' is not really useful to me except in very specific cases, when I'm actually planning how I'm going to achieve this task. Also, 'active' is too vague, I think. Could you add 'open' and 'in progress'?
- Delegated tasks: I have a folder of tasks for my admin. I'd like to keep a copy of the tasks I delegete to her in my original folder (marked 'delegated'. 1) can you just copy/duplicate a task to a different folder. Can you keep the status of the 2 tasks synched?
Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 13, 2009
Thanks for the suggestions!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.