ForumsNewsFancy interactive graphs

Fancy interactive graphs
rstack

Posted: Aug 14, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Love TD generally and this tool may help. I think a great improvement would be a simple GANTT chart capacity. You could select a folder (or two or three to see multiple projects on a timeline) and then have it displayed. This would help a lot.
Steve_1354340810

Posted: Dec 06, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I've asked about this before (some years ago it seems!) so I'll bring it up again under this topic.

I want to be able to balance my workload. To do this I need to be able to see how many committed hours of tasks I have per day for the next, say, 30 days.

Just something simple like:

Overdue; 4 hours
Today: 3.5 hours
Tomorrow: 2 hours
December 7: 1.5 hours
December 8: 2.5 hours ... etc

Surely this is something that can be done via the fancy new reporting tools? Jake - I'm happy to contribute some funds to this if it helps bump it up the priority list!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 06, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Tee7

Posted: Jan 08, 2013
Thanks. When I add a single task (habit) to a short term goal, like exercise, I can use the line graph to see a history of how I am doing with that goal/habit. Got tired of inputting in two different apps so I set that up with a few of my habits yesterday.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.